123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default You know you're an ENFP when....

- you can seem like an ENFP, ESFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFP or INTJ
    - you thought for you were INFP for years, and perhaps didn't want to admit that you weren't
    - you're an F, but you're not a very emotional person
    - you are secretly an attention whore, but you know how to get attention without looking like one
    - you HATE rules
    - you dress and act like a complete diva
    - you make an entrance that says "I'm here bitches"
    - you are extremely perverted and people hate to admit that they love this about you
    - you get more rational when you get angry, not less
    - you are like an INFP with your lover and an ENTJ at work
    - your Te manifests itself in a "power laugh" that you use on people who are being condescending

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

lol these are not me

BUT the others are sooooo true!!

- people really like you even though you don't really like them, but you do kind of like them, you can't help it
    - you start your day intending to do 1 thing and get 20 other things done but not that 1 thing
    - you code-switch between discussing theoretical physics and puppies
    - you are much crazier than people realize and that is saying a lot
    - when you actually decide to be productive, you srsly kick ass
    - when something is really awesome you HAVE TO SHARE
    - random people confide in you for no apparent reason
    - you can make business formal look cute and fun
    - you truly believe nothing is impossible

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

As someone has pointed out on the forum...

- When you're like a google search engine.. asking a question one way gets you a vapid stare, but re-wording it instantly clicks into the answer they were looking for.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

-You start reading something on the internet and then go in an off-tangant concerning a link in some other topic, then follow another link concerning another topic, then realize an hour later you've completely forgoten the original thing that you were doing.

-You want to wear an outfit that is both ridiculous and cool at the same time; like a cowboy hat, with a leather jacket that has a tiger design on the back of it, bitching gloves, and a pair of goggles/ornaments object around the rim ot that hat.

-You speculate out-of-this-world ideas to everybody, just for the sake of bouncing ideas.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

- people assume that you're immature and uncommitted because you have a layed back, silly and happy go lucky exterior, but they don't see your deep running passion and conviction that resides on the inside
    - people mistake you for stupid for the same reason
    - you deal with the above 2 points by using a lot more Te and developing a more corporate looking personality
    - you are surprised by things that you can't intuitively grasp immediately
    - you are hardworking at times and can be extremely productive.... but you'd rather not if you had the option
    - people mistake you for being assumptive and stereotyping because you apparently come across that way for some reason even though nothing could be further from the truth and nearly 100% of your decisions are tentative (I have a lot of trouble with this one)
    ex:
    ENFP: SJs tend to like rules

what the ENFP is implying: a higher percentage of SJs are comfortable with rules than most other types even though lots of them are quite open minded and adaptable (do you see how saying/writing all this out would get rather tedious with the number of concepts the ENFP tends to talk about)

what people perceive the ENFP to be saying: all SJs are idiots who can't get past their petty rules (do you see how this is taking the absolute worst interpretation of what someone could possibly have been saying by "SJs tend to like rules")

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Absolutely, except I don't really care about fashion/clothes in general.

Another thing: i know ENFP's have that perceiving side to them, but there is something I don't get about my personality: I don't have a problem making decisions and I'm happier when I've made one, not less. When my friends try to convince me to go somewhere or do something I'm (often) pretty quick to make up my mind. If I decide I don't want to go or do something, then they start pushing, and I start getting angry because I meant it when I said I didn't want to do it. I guess I'm pretty stubborn. So I wonder, how does being stubborn fit into being an ENFP? Do you also find this?

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - you can seem like an ENFP, ESFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFP or INTJ
    - you thought for you were INFP for years, and perhaps didn't want to admit that you weren't
    - you're an F, but you're not a very emotional person
    - you are secretly an attention whore, but you know how to get attention without looking like one
    - you HATE rules
    - you are extremely perverted and people hate to admit that they love this about you
    - you get more rational when you get angry, not less
    - you are like an INFP with your lover and an ENTJ at work
    - your Te manifests itself in a "power laugh" that you use on people who are being condescending

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

yeah, like Ani DiFranco said (another ENFP, IMO): "I've got a heavy heart to carry but a very strong will"

- people assume that you're immature and uncommitted because you have a layed back, silly and happy go lucky exterior, but they don't see your deep running passion and conviction that resides on the inside

absolutely. i always get into trouble for this.
    - people mistake you for being assumptive and stereotyping because you apparently come across that way for some reason even though nothing could be further from the truth and nearly 100% of your decisions are tentative (I have a lot of trouble with this one)
    ex:
    ENFP: SJs tend to like rules

what the ENFP is implying: a higher percentage of SJs are comfortable with rules than most other types even though lots of them are quite open minded and adaptable (do you see how saying/writing all this out would get rather tedious with the number of concepts the ENFP tends to talk about)

what people perceive the ENFP to be saying: all SJs are idiots who can't get past their petty rules (do you see how this is taking the absolute worst interpretation of what someone could possibly have been saying by "SJs tend to like rules")

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

-
    not years...lol...
    hmmm, 50% not a whore, maybe a bt of a slut...I enjoy attention, from the people I want attention from...
    - you HATE rules
    I dont hate ALL rules, i do hate rules ther interfere with my personal freedom, but I like rules that re there to keep others from hurting people other than their self...
    - you make an entrance that says "I'm here bitches" in the right situations I can, but not often.
    No more than the average person, im just more likely to make jokes about it, and be open with it in general, nothing wrong with human sexuality... people are stuffy, they give me crap, but in the end they are always laughing their butts off when I make a joke, and often even thinking there was a dirty joke when I didnt even make one! lol
    - you get more rational when you get angry, not less------Definitely.
    - you are like an INFP with your lover and an ENTJ at work-------seems like it.
    - your Te manifests itself in a "power laugh" that you use on people who are being condescending--------hmmm, I guess one could describe it like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    - people really like you even though you don't really like them, but you do kind of like them, you can't help it--Yup
    - you start your day intending to do 1 thing and get 20 other things done but not that 1 thing---Definitely -_- damnit...
    - you code-switch between discussing theoretical physics and puppies----hahaha! yes!!!
    - you are much crazier than people realize and that is saying a lot-----I try to warn them, they never believe me:P
    - when you actually decide to be productive, you srsly kick ass------yup...
    - when something is really awesome you HAVE TO SHARE-----hahahahaha yesssss
    - random people confide in you for no apparent reason------Constantly!
    - you can make business formal look cute and fun------I have no idea...but I wouldnt mind trying ^_^
    - you truly believe nothing is impossible--------Lately at least ive been more pessimistic, but even now, the slightest glimmer of hope suddenly fills me with so much optimism and this "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" attitude, that I almost wanna slap myself...lol
    - people assume that you're immature and uncommitted because you have a layed back, silly and happy go lucky exterior, but they don't see your deep running passion and conviction that resides on the inside---semi accurate. some see it.
    - people mistake you for stupid for the same reason----also semi accurate, some see meas stupid cause of the brain damage more likely though.
    - you deal with the above 2 points by using a lot more Te and developing a more corporate looking personality----yup
    - you are surprised by things that you can't intuitively grasp immediately-----yes...and then I attack them like a rubiks cube
    - you are hardworking at times and can be extremely productive.... but you'd rather not if you had the option-- sort of... this is accurate as far as normal productivity goes... but as far as my hobbies go, they involve some very productive activities, which I love to do...
    - people mistake you for being assumptive and stereotyping because you apparently come across that way for some reason even though nothing could be further from the truth and nearly 100% of your decisions are tentative (I have a lot of trouble with this one) --------------Assumptive yes, stereotyping, very rarely, most people that assume im being Assumptive, well, I end up being right, but they tend to argue that I didnt have enough info to "know" so I was assuming, I point out that there was enough info for ME...and my "assumption" was right... (they arent ALWAYS right...but more often than not...)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    "I've got a heavy heart to carry but a very strong will"
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Another thing: i know ENFP's have that perceiving side to them, but there is something I don't get about my personality: I don't have a problem making decisions and I'm happier when I've made one, not less. When my friends try to convince me to go somewhere or do something I'm (often) pretty quick to make up my mind. If I decide I don't want to go or do something, then they start pushing, and I start getting angry because I meant it when I said I didn't want to do it. I guess I'm pretty stubborn. So I wonder, how does being stubborn fit into being an ENFP? Do you also find this?
    yeah, i'm definitely a little stubborn sometimes. i do have trouble with decisions about some things, but when it comes to planning and logistics i can decide and delegate no problem. i hate when people push me. and even though i'm very flexible in terms of capability, i very much dislike when someone calls me up and changes plans last-minute. it doesn't stress me out, just pisses me off.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

when you're constantly are reading into the situation more than you should be.. my ENFP friend is always annoying me with his "step ahead" thoughts that usually turn out to be wildly overimaginative (in a bad way)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive