User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - you can seem like an ENFP, ESFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFP or INTJ
    - you thought for you were INFP for years, and perhaps didn't want to admit that you weren't
    - you're an F, but you're not a very emotional person
    - you are secretly an attention whore, but you know how to get attention without looking like one
    - you HATE rules
    - you dress and act like a complete diva
    - you make an entrance that says "I'm here bitches"

- you are extremely perverted and people hate to admit that they love this about you
    - you get more rational when you get angry, not less
    - you are like an INFP with your lover and an ENTJ at work
    - your Te manifests itself in a "power laugh" that you use on people who are being condescending
    hehehe, those are pretty cool and spot on, except for the marked out ones, but then I am 4w5 so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - you are surprised by things that you can't intuitively grasp immediately
    - you are hardworking at times and can be extremely productive.... but you'd rather not if you had the option
    - people mistake you for being assumptive and stereotyping because you apparently come across that way for some reason even though nothing could be further from the truth and nearly 100% of your decisions are tentative (I have a lot of trouble with this one)

ex:
    ENFP: SJs tend to like rules

what the ENFP is implying: a higher percentage of SJs are comfortable with rules than most other types even though lots of them are quite open minded and adaptable (do you see how saying/writing all this out would get rather tedious with the number of concepts the ENFP tends to talk about)

what people perceive the ENFP to be saying: all SJs are idiots who can't get past their petty rules (do you see how this is taking the absolute worst interpretation of what someone could possibly have been saying by "SJs tend to like rules")
    YES!!!!!! God YESS!!!! I do this all the time and it is so annoying.

also. look an enfp scientist! (You know they are an ENFP when they start blabbing about how beautiful their protein structures are, the inherent individuality of each buffer solution and the complex, deep, passionate, cosmic permenance of linear algebra.)

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

When its easier to just try everything and figure out what isn't you, then to know ahead of time what is.....
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP

... when every once in a blue moon somebody mistakes your F-ness for being a pushover and does something that really pushes your buttons. It usually ends badly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

- when you harbor thoughts about abstract concepts and/or emotional scenarios that you couldn't possibly articulate in a way that would do them justice. so you turn to art.
    - when you see things in people that [you feel] they couldn't possibly handle knowing. so you internalize or mete out your opinion.
    - when you fly to the side of the misunderstood, partially owed to your compassion and partially because you see yourself in them.
    - when mirrors feature prominently in your home, but not for the reason people might think. you like to see things in their various incarnations and constantly wonder about them, including yourself.
    - when you know how to dress, speak, dance, draw, sing, cook, or write to affect change in others (and have sometimes mastered permutations of these to a frightening degree)
    - when no matter how often people unsolicitedly or otherwise kiss your ass, offer to do you favors, sing your praises--you are unphased. because you don't want the world doing this for you, just quite possibly one and just quite possibly because you have sincerely and open-heartedly earned it.
    - when you secretly believe your love is one of the greatest healing forces in the cosmos. you know on some level this is likely overblown. but you've seen it heal and transform enough situations and people to give some faint credence to your belief. but you've also seen how badly you can unwittingly devastate others and raze cities of goodwill to the ground. so you wonder, little fairy, if instead you are lightness and darkness embodied. and this makes you uncomfortable.
    - when you walk into a throbbing mass of people and your eyes go straight for the epicenter, which you plan to momentarily own. sometimes for the attention but often because you simply want to feel the most energy flowing through you as possible.
    - when you are the greatest unsolvable puzzle you've ever encountered.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

when you impulse buy trees in stead of shoes...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

when you'd rather make a christmas tree, or refuse to have one at all, than watch a beautiful living thing slowly die while groaning under the weight of material tackiness in your living room.

/true story. i now project a christmas tree hologram onto my wall.

and you are a hypocrite because duck and rabbit are among your favorite foods. but you feel deep remorse with every pleasurable bite.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

Johari.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

when you can relate to this:

~ Catherine the Great

Johari.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

When you see someone being bullied and intervene.
    When you don't just want to go round an object but go inside it, feel it and suss it out.
    When you realise that you have regularly inspired people just by being you and giving a shit.
    When the first rays of the sun touch your eyes and you wake up dancing.
    When all the little dots join together and you shout Eureka!...in a bookshop because you temporarily forgot where you were.
    When you hardly speak a word of another language yet completely understand what people are saying because you understand them through your intuition, their intonation and body language.

When people think you are very odd, except other ENFP'S.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Lol the Te power laugh... I totally do that but never really thought about it in those terms before.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Lol the Te power laugh... I totally do that but never really thought about it in those terms before.
    I do that too, but people always say it's a dirty laugh. I say it's a power laugh!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"