User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default How to spot an ENFP a mile off

I recently went out on a date with an enfp. She rejected me

I enjoyed the "How to spot an ENFJ a mile off" thread so much, I want to cheat on the ENFJs and try it again about ENFPs.
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 03-09-2008 at 01:44 PM.

MBTI
    INTP

Thinking more about it. That's not completely what I mean. What I liked about the ENFJ thread was how it revealed the inner workings of ENFJs. That's what I was after. What makes an ENFP tick?

Share your inner ENFP!
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 03-09-2008 at 01:45 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I'm interested to read how other people spot an ENFP mile off!

I would myself say that ENFP's are at least very talkative and energetic people who do not recongize their own impact on other people. ENFP's live somewhat on other dimension .

MBTI
    INFJ

My ENFP mom loves people, and no one is a stranger to her. She has a wonderful sense of humor and she is one of those people to whom applies the phrase "you can't keep a good man down." So resilient to bad things in her own life, she is able to rebound quickly and cheer other people up. Everything is an opportunity to learn something new, and she is curious about everything, and knows more than anybody I know...it's scary sometimes. She linguistically gifted and spontaneous and lots of fun to be around. One thing I notice about her is that she is very innocent in terms of she doesn't think that people would lie to her, so she doesn't always recognize when they do. It's a fundamental trusting at face value, which is the way she operates toward others.

I have a teacher this semester--Speech--who lights up the room when she walks in, is hilariously funny, puts us all at ease, and is perfectly comfortable with herself. She has taken the MBTI for real and told me she is an ENFP, so I have it on good authority .

MBTI
    INFJ

If I hold a long and humorous conversation with them the first time I meet them it's usually an ENFP. I don't know why that always works out for me. ENFPs are warm people right off the bat.

ENFPs just wanna have fun ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    ENFP

great post!!

Im an ENFP...and wud love to hear how u wud spot me from a mile off??!

But I can only talk from my point of view of how I see Myself as. My self image is that:

- I am quiet and relaxed. Im more introverted when alone or even in a crowd. Im in my analysis mode. I also see myself as calm.
    - Sometimes I am in silly, energetic, excited mode. This is the risky one, as I may do things which are emberassing....or more scary is that I DONT realise others are observing me and finding it entertaining! It sucks when ppl find me funny for no reason.!

- I had ENFP freinds too. How i see them is that the seemed pretty calm to me....one would argue more Introverted than extroverted.
    -They extrovert only in bursts and not all the time.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

To be continued...
    Last edited by SillySapienne; 03-06-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: 2 to two too
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISTx

I like ENFPs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The space cadet with acute chronic verbal diarrhea who seems to not make any sense. However, once in a while they'll say something that makes too much sense; so much so that you can't believe they were capable of cognating it, thus leaving you at a loss for how they came to that conclusion. Meanwhile, this person could be a total genious.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I recently went out on a date with an enfp. She rejected me

I was seeing this INTP and I rejected him too. I dont know what ur reasons were, but for me, they were;

- He was really rude, obnoxious and insulting with some of his statements.
    - He assumed too much
    - He didnt give me chance to REALLY TALK, eg he would cut me off constantly. He just DIDNT LISTEN to me.
    - Pressured me to taking relationship further even though we were in our initial stages.
    - This one is mother of all deal breaks with me: HE MOCKED me!!
    Im a pretty kool person, I dont take offence quickly, But this guy mocked my beliefs, my view points and many things that were dear to my heart. In the end I closed myself (my true self- a large part of myself) off to him. ANd just nodded at what he said.
    - He had this air of correcting me for whatever I believed in, basically making me look stupid. As if not trusting parts of me. Doubting and questioning things I hold dear.

*Deep breathe. ...I feel fine now thanks.

So that was my experience with the INTP. Though I loved him and cared for him, the constant bashing up my soul was too much for me to bear. So in the end...sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa