User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTP

I don't know why she rejected me. I didn't do any of that stuff. I actually helped an enfp breakup with an INTP who was very manipulative and controlling over her. I am not manipulative and controlling. Such behavior is a product of low self-esteem. I have fairly high self-esteem I would say.

MBTI
    INTP

Would you say this a typical enfp?

YouTube - ENFP! Who Me? Yes You! Couldn't Be...

She has a lot of videos. Here is another:

YouTube - A.D.D. Powerful Word Associators

I think I see a little of myself in this girl, except that I'm a male introverted thinker.

MBTI
    ENFP

LostInNerSpace.....thanks for the feedback.
    btw I really like ur posts.

MBTI
    XNTX

I'm still trying to assess the ENFP type.

I've always thought that the E and P are natural steady state traits that work together like the I and J.

The N is the most fundamental anchor.

And for the male T then F is pretty much a female trait.

I think that most INTJ guys like the ENFP simply because they (ENFP) have developed intuition based on a whole new perspective of the world. One of people. The INTJ is just like "wow this is an interesting perspective of the world". The ENFP probably likes the soulmate aspect of the INTJ and the opposite intuitively based (systems) perspective of the world. I guess together they get to explore more intellectually of the world and enjoy the differences of extroversion/introversion and so forth. Sort of a natural complement. They aren't treading in each others space.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post

Nehhh....she looks phony and dead!! Theres no life to her....i can see thru her fakeness, I think shes lacking confidence and has fear in her eyes to be honest.

however this one seems more like an ENFP....more natural.

YouTube - Re: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    LostInNerSpace.....thanks for the feedback.
    btw I really like ur posts.
    No problem. Thanks

Nehhh....she looks phony and dead!! Theres no life to her....i can see thru her fakeness, I think shes lacking confidence and has fear in her eyes to be honest. however this one seems more like an ENFP....more natural.
    You would know. ENFPs are masters at seeing the truth behind people.

But you're not so good at applying judgement to your perception. Join the club.

This is closer to what I have encountered.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Nehhh....she looks phony and dead!! Theres no life to her....i can see thru her fakeness, I think shes lacking confidence and has fear in her eyes to be honest.
    I disagree with your assessment of this girl, whole heartedly!!!

She definitely seems to be an ENFP, and perhaps more particularly, a young, highly energetic, effervescent "bubbly" one.

Her general affect, including her animated mannerisms, her quirkiness and the overall emotionally dynamic energy she displays, almost frighteningly reminds me of myself when I am feeling in a particularly happy and playful mood.

I like this girl, I like her a lot.

In a matter of minutes, and amongst her seemingly inconsequential stream of consciousness a la short burst/s of thought, she was able to convey so much about herself both implicitly through her actions and explicitly through her words.

She = A ball of energy wrapped in skin emitting waves of "life".

The sincerity she exhibited through her openness/comfortableness at being her naturally spontaneous, zany, unfiltered self; her complete lack of contrivance; and the underlying intelligence that penetrated, and occasional insightfulness that managed to pierce through her playful ranting of thoughts, was a pleasure to bear witness to.

In every sense of the word, she is bright!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP

The best way to tell an ENFP is to put some bacon in your back pocket while you mingle with people of a night. When you get home, check the bacon, if tiny bite marks have appeared, chances are you talked to an ENFP sometime that night.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post

Dear god, is this what most people think of when they think ENFP??? Are we really that annoying??

Hahahahahaha.

My brother always says I act like this ("retarded" and "embarassing" is what he says, and he is INTP) and I think I understand better what he means.

I wouldn't have pegged her for ENFP, I would have just pegged her as 'teenaged female'. Though I can understand better what people mean when they say that it's very culturally acceptable for females to be ENFP.

Can any other ENFPs chime in? Is this your normal energy level? I'm not really sure how I come off to people, but I remember watching a video recording of myself at my 13th birthday party, and DAY-AMN I talked a lot, very fast, and very randomly. I had no idea I talked that much or with such energy.

Maybe it's because I"m a little doped up right now on antihistamine and painkiller, but um...the energy level of that girl right now is a little much for me to handle. LOLZ.

Edit:

This guy Is annoying too! Hahahaha. But much clearer and more foused in his presentation, I can see the NT. And I can see what people mean about ENXP having similar energies or seeming similar in public.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I wouldn't have pegged her for ENFP, I would have just pegged her as 'teenaged female'.
    She is most definitely an adolescent, and a happy-go-lucky one at that, but, I dunno, she checks out to me. I'd imagine that an ENFP who has never really been subjected to a harsher side of reality might come across as she has.

Or she could be an ENFP who also has ADD or ADHD.

When she sings at the very end of the second clip, "oh, oh, amber is the color of your energy"

I dunno, that resonated with me.

She resonates with me.

I think there's more beneath her bubbly carefree surface, much more.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles