User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Do they ever run out of energy?

Can you understand them?

Do they ever get depressed?

Are they an idea machine?

Could you kill them, but refrain from doing so because they're so loveable?
    Likes Hapyniss, Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

A flock of EFPs in their natural habitat.

Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Look for the pink hair.

Btw, @TSDesigner , you're hilarious. Have you ever thought of doing stand-up?

That is.. unless you were being serious.. You're confusing me.
    Likes chubber liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I would need an example of this chubber. This *may* be something you're merely imagining.
    The times I misread someone or judge inaccurately is when I ignore my intuition or feeling about a situation, and try to analyze it and come objectively at it instead. I don't know why I allow myself to do this since it's usually the only times my intuition about people gets me into hot water I suppose it's the tendency of the ENFP personality to look on the bright side and see the best in people, that I then overlook their flaws and my intuition??
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes cocoblue liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    The times I misread someone or judge inaccurately is when I ignore my intuition or feeling about a situation, and try to analyze it and come objectively at it instead. I don't know why I allow myself to do this since it's usually the only times my intuition about people gets me into hot water I suppose it's the tendency of the ENFP personality to look on the bright side and see the best in people, that I then overlook their flaws and my intuition??
    I'm not an ENFP, but if it's ok for me to post in this thread, I usually find that it's a good idea to trust my gut about social situations.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    *silly switch (it's an introvert...no it's an extrovert!)

*morals out of seemingly nowhere (we're chill till we're not)

*a penchant for the bizarre, overlooked, tossed aside

*a knack for adjusting to their conversation partner(s) - both energetically and linguistically
    All so true. These points should be pushed to the front of the thread and hung where everyone can see them. "How to know you're talking to an ENFP". I'm totally chill until someone crosses that moral red line in my head, then I almost always cast some negative light in my mind about them. Though, I usually give people second chances to redeem themselves depending on how severely they crossed that line. Problem is, no one ever knows where that line is because I never talk about my values haha.

And that last one, it's so funny but true! I find myself changing up my dialogue, slang, and even way I analyze things when I'm around different people. So crazy.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm not an ENFP, but if it's ok for me to post in this thread, I usually find that it's a good idea to trust my gut about social situations.
    Ya, that's what I've been finding to be true. I have no doubt that part of the desire to be more objective and logical about things comes from our culture's strong penchant for it, and therefore has me tossing aside my "butterflyery" intuition, when really, I should be listening to it more.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Do you think this may be because our thinking function is weaker than our feeling function? Perhaps it is the strength of the feeling function with our intuition that helps us to accurate interpret an others motives. I have found this to be extremely accurate in my life as well. When I go inside myself and observe and intuit, I nail it. But when I think about it and roll thoughts, my emotions only run to extremes and cause me confusion. Do you find any of this to happen? That's why I remain firmly in the present moment and have learned to be ok with flying by the seat of my pants! Literally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hapyniss View Post
    Do you think this may be because our thinking function is weaker than our feeling function? Perhaps it is the strength of the feeling function with our intuition that helps us to accurate interpret an others motives. I have found this to be extremely accurate in my life as well. When I go inside myself and observe and intuit, I nail it. But when I think about it and roll thoughts, my emotions only run to extremes and cause me confusion. Do you find any of this to happen? That's why I remain firmly in the present moment and have learned to be ok with flying by the seat of my pants! Literally.
    Ya, I wouldn't be surprised. I feel my Te is pretty well developed since I know without an organized life and at least some structure, my dreams end up stagnant and go nowhere, and order is definitely appreciated, but perhaps it's just the combination of our intuition/feeling, and the thinking function and not playing well with one another? I can certainly get confused over my feeling over someone and picking up if they have some ulterior motives if I stew on it for too long. It's like the thinking function is trying to find facts and evidence somewhere in my intuition/feeling duo, and it's just not there. Not sure, just guesses.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hapyniss View Post
    I think it's because our INTUITION is stronger than our feeling tbh. ENFPs try really hard to see the good in people and connect with them. And with Ne so limitless, I think we can build pretty divergent stories, attending to and connecting the things we want to see.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Qlip liked this post