User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 199

  1. #151
    Senior Member Hapyniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I can definitely relate to that! I've always had the most trouble in identifying either as an Introvert or Extrovert before reading up on the MBTI and learning of my ENFP type. But seriously, I go through cycles of extroversion and introversion all the time.
    We all do. Even introverts need out of the house from time to time. It's about what energizes you. When you're feeling meh or blah, do you want to naturally go out somewhere and socialize to feel better, or do you want to stay at home, read a book, game on the PC, etc?

  2. #152
    Senior Member Hapyniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Of all the types to worry about spotting, the ENFP shouldn't be one of them. There's probably one desperately vying for your attention at this very moment.
    Or flirting relentlessly with everyone you find grotesque. I don't know why. Probably because it's fun on some level.

  3. #153
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Wait until night and look for the iridescent sparkles they leave in their wake.

    The glow can be seen from several miles distance but you have to be quick! Once they're aware you're coming, they will take refuge in an interdimensiional pocket along with other supernatural beings like wendigos and faeries until you've given up the chase.

    I'm actually writing a guidebook on this very subject. It's called Of Might and Melancholy: A Guide to Properly Engaging Neo-Fantastical Persons.

    It will be on sale at a bookstore near you Spring 2016.
    Last edited by Hawthorne; 10-01-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    Likes Boogie man liked this post

  4. #154
    Senior Member TSDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    183

    Default

    How do you NOT spot an ENFP a mile off?! They are the easiest to spot by far. They're smiling, flirtatious, sometimes excited, silly, happy, socially confident, and walk proudly. When I see an ENFP, everything I see screams ENFP.

  5. #155
    Senior Member senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    How do you NOT spot an ENFP a mile off?! They are the easiest to spot by far. They're smiling, flirtatious, sometimes excited, silly, happy, socially confident, and walk proudly. When I see an ENFP, everything I see screams ENFP.
    This is a characterization of limited emotional range that does real disservice to ENFPs, I think. And also attracts poseurs.

  6. #156
    Senior Member TSDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    This is a characterization of limited emotional range that does real disservice to ENFPs, I think. And also attracts poseurs.
    Bullshit. I said the exact truth of my observations. Don't like the truth then too bad.
    I'm a highly intelligent and perceptive person. I don't have a limited emotional range. My Fi is strong.
    You have a limited ability to accept the truth.
    And I don't even know why my description of ENFP's should offend you. I thought it was pretty harmless.
    I think you're ridiculous.
    Almost all the ENFP's I've ever seen have extreme behavior. That's why it's easy to spot them.
    They aren't reservered. Their behavior jumps out at you like no one else.

  7. #157
    Senior Member senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Bullshit. I said the exact truth of my observations. Don't like the truth then too bad.
    I'm a highly intelligent and perceptive person. I don't have a limited emotional range. My Fi is strong.
    You have a limited ability to accept the truth.
    And I don't even know why my description of ENFP's should offend you. I thought it was pretty harmless.
    I think you're ridiculous.
    Implying a whole type is happy all the time is a ridiculous contraction of their emotional range.
    Likes five sounds, yama liked this post

  8. #158
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    This is a characterization of limited emotional range that does real disservice to ENFPs, I think. And also attracts poseurs.
    One of the things I appreciate about ceecee and highlander is they recognize and acknowledge the INTJs attraction to the ExFJ.
    Likes senza tema, Chanaynay liked this post

  9. #159
    Senior Member TSDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Implying a whole type is happy all the time is a ridiculous contraction of their emotional range.
    ENFP's are happy almost all the time as far as I've seen. They only get unhappy if something really bad happens. Then before too long they're happy again. I know I'm right and you're wrong. You can't tell me that I haven't seen what I've seen.

    Also, the fact that I said that ENFP's are generally happy is not the same thing as saying that ENFP's have limited emotional range. You fucking put those words in my mouth. I never said that, nor did I think such a thing.
    So don't accuse me of something that I didn't say. I hate it when people put words in my mouth just so they can tell me I'm terribly wrong about something. I'm sure that ENFP feel just as wide a range of emotions as other people, but most of the time they're happy.

    Lastly, you're just gratuitously nitpicking my by telling me I can't generalize a type. MBTI is all about generalizing types. I'm just going to put you on my ignore list because you're not worth dealing with and you insult my intelligence.

  10. #160
    Senior Member senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    ENFP's are happy almost all the time as far as I've seen. They only get unhappy if something really bad happens. Then before too long they're happy again. I know I'm right and you're wrong. You can't tell me that I haven't seen what I've seen.

    Also, the fact that I said that ENFP's are generally happy is not the same thing as saying that ENFP's have limited emotional range. You fucking put those words in my mouth. I never said that, nor did I think such a thing.
    So don't accuse me of something that I didn't say. I hate it when people put words in my mouth just so they can tell me I'm terribly wrong about something. I'm sure that ENFP feel just as wide a range of emotions as other people, but most of the time they're happy.
    a. The burden of appearing happy all the time ... and then having others extrapolate from their behavior that they ARE happy all the time ... is something I truly pity people.
    b. Also, the things you say may just as easily apply to ExFJs. Viewed from a superficial perspective.
    Likes Starry, Chanaynay, yama, OrangeAppled liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] How to spot an ENFJ a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 12:26 AM
  2. [INFP] Completing the Square: How to Spot an INFP
    By GZA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
  3. [INFJ] Bebe Le Strange : How to Spot an INFJ
    By Thursday in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. [MBTItm] How to spot an ESFJ? Or is it ESTJ? Or is it E___?
    By CzeCze in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO