So, I posted something last week about a situation I had questions about and got some great feedback, but I'm looking for a little bit more ENFJ specific info....
It seems that as far as romantic relationships go these are common characteristics of both INFJs & ENFJs:
1) Fear of rejection
2) Needing to be sure that the other person reciprocates feelings before letting your own feelings be known
Personally, as an INFJ, I am terrified of letting someone know I'm into them first. I tend to overthink things to the extreme and can imagine scenarios that the other person might be thinking, doing, etc. that probably have nothing to do with reality. I sometimes act the opposite of how I feel when I really like someone. I so badly don't want to let on that I'm interested that I act pretty cool at times and it could be interpreted as if I'm not interested. I could see that as being extremely confusing and I hate that I do it, but it comes from a place of fear.
I am very interested in hearing more about how the ENFJ acts in pursuing or developing romantic relationships:
1) How do you process your feeling of interest in someone and whether you feel there is reciprocated interest?
2) If you had feelings for someone but weren't sure where the other person stood, how would you most likely act/re-act?
3) Would you be afraid to make an existing friendship uncomfortable by letting them know you were interested in them?
4) Would you be very sensitive to possible signs of rejection (even possibly unintentional signs) or the other person not paying enough attention?