• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What can an INFP (me) do to attract an ENFP (him)?

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
He's so flirty, but then again he's like that with everyone... what can a poor old INFP do?

And does INFP/ENFP work out, or is it too fraught with problems?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
go.pl

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If I wanted that advice, I'd have posted this on Yahoo Answers ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
If I wanted that advice, I'd have posted this on Yahoo Answers ;)

Yeah.. I am sorry. I have no real advice to give you at this time.. But, I was feeling kinda playful..
Forgive me?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Just think about his functions.

He's Ne dom so he's got a curious and investigative mind that thrives on novelty and new experiences.

(Be a spontaneous and mysterious challenge)

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm not quite sure how to do that, to be quite honest. Spontaneity is hard for me - or at least hard for me to actually display - since I'm so shy.

It's also hard to be mysterious. Usually this is not difficult for me, but because we always talk at length, he manages to get a lot out of me in those conversations (though mostly, I'm just listening to him, which I kind of like).

I also am quite eager to please, especially with people I like, so I'm probably not being as challenging as I should ideally be.

By the way is Thessaly actually your name? It's one of my favorite names ever.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
No, it's not unfortunately. I've just always loved Greek and Roman literature and this one name did something for me I guess.

I think that if you have a mature and very warm ENFP, having your own life purpose is probably the most seductive thing you can do. ENFPs are total cheerleaders and just thrive off of that focus and dreamy ambition. I believe they're called The Advocates for this reason. They live to push and motivate others. I don't know of anything else that could hold their attention for very long (damn Ne!).

Just open up to him :)

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Well then, that's cool! I work hard (probably too hard), and have my own ambitions, for sure, independent of anyone else. And also my own self-contained inner world, of course. Though I'm not sure if that's a bad or good thing.

I'll try :)

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
being very genuine, and very sweet i think are two of the most wonderful qualities you can find in anyone
i also know i personally really appreciate people i can talk to about my interests,say music, movies etc.
i think humour is also really important

im not sure how much these are things i look for as opposed to all male ENFPS but its worth a shot haha

i hope everything works out!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
try playing with him, perhaps tickling? ENFPs are full of warm fuzzies that they are constantly testing people with in low doses. what they really want is someone to respond back the same way and be warm and fuzzy too :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not quite sure how to do that, to be quite honest. Spontaneity is hard for me - or at least hard for me to actually display - since I'm so shy.

It's also hard to be mysterious. Usually this is not difficult for me, but because we always talk at length, he manages to get a lot out of me in those conversations (though mostly, I'm just listening to him, which I kind of like).

I also am quite eager to please, especially with people I like, so I'm probably not being as challenging as I should ideally be.

By the way is Thessaly actually your name? It's one of my favorite names ever.

not necessarily true. ENFPs tend to be pretty direct. if you just tell him that you have feelings for him, he's likely respond well if he likes you too.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Honestly, just be yourself. I think you have a good combo of letters. I know a couple who is the exact same letters. She's a crazy lady, always off starting major projects, doing exciting things. He is quiet, likes doing activities by himself. But they are great together. They would never survive if they both were ENFP's. Who would keep track of the finances and the schedule.

So you don't have to be exciting. He will be attracted to your calmness.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i was in a great relationship with an INFP. it was a summer fling kinda thing, didn't last, but very pleasant.

from my perspective the only problem i had with our relationship was that i tend to mold to match whoever i'm with, and he didn't really push me much, if that makes sense. to grow, i mean. which was why i was happy to let it glide by as a summer thing, instead of hanging on to it. perhaps he felt the same way.

but yeah, i'm for be yourself. your self will come to light in a relationship sooner or later anyway, might as well be sooner :)

PS ENFPs like selves

PPS ENFPs also like if you will go on adventures with them
(we could use a calmer partner on our wild rides)

like, you don't have to be crazy, we've got that covered, but it's nice if you like our crazy.

grapesoda

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your answers are all great! And very reassuring...

But I think I've just figured out that this guy is an ENTP :shock:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:

no worries. same basic strategy. be yourself and entertain the crazy.

PotatoPeeler68

MBTI Type
INFP
An ENFP may be seen as flirty, but, as you said, they're like that with everyone. One thing you could do is point out to him that you are special, because he might not even think you're interested.

If you really want to get his attention, let your classic INFP shine and give him a note. That at least will let him know you're there. Just become his friend, and even if it doesn't lead to romance, anything with an ENFP will be worth your time.;)

Ikaruss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, we are warm fuzzies indeed. I like to feel wanted? But what I really love is feeling like I was genuinely able to help someone. I confess, I've been baited by some girls who appeared to be "damsels in distress", because I was VERY eager to help them and they would always tell me how helpful I was and it just made me beam.

But mostly, we are kind of proud bunchs and we won't really say that we need you around. We just make you feel that we want you around, because I hate to admit that I want attention. But be alert, because if they like you, they might, just might admit small defeats to you! That's a HUGE thing (and we expect you to recognize it).

We take a lot of time to know those who we are really fond of.