User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

well here's my results very similar to yours mmhmm as well as fitting quite well into what could be expected from an ENFP (facepalm at unintentional conformerism {NO IT ISNT A WORD MR DICK-TIONARY!! GET OVER IT *glare*})

10 Quality Time
    10 Physical Touch
    7 Words of Affirmation
    3 Acts of Service
    0 Receiving Gifts

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just wondered how common physical touch would be since we're considered closest to being SPs, are sometimes considered to be "easy" and have been accused of frequently confusing sex with love.

All I know is that when somebody holds me and I can feel how much they love me, it is the best thing in the world. You can feel that kind of thing in someone's touch - especially non-sexual touching, though sex is nice too.

iiiii like gifts!
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

3 Words of Affirmation
    8 Quality Time
    2 Receiving Gifts
    8 Acts of Service
    9 Physical Touch

Physical Touch

A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

All I know is that when somebody holds me and I can feel how much they love me, it is the best thing in the world. You can feel that kind of thing in someone's touch - especially non-sexual touching, though sex is nice too.

Contact is really important to me too. I can survive without being touched, but I can't thrive without it. It's amazing how much better I feel physically (ie less sick, or tense) when someone holds me, or lays near me. Not even sexual in intent. Just closeness.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

10 Quality Time
    7 Words of Affirmation
    7 Physical Touch
    4 Receiving Gifts
    2 Acts of Service

anyone take the apology test? seems interesting, never thought about how people would speak in apology languages

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

1. Physical Touch
    2. Words of Affirmation
    3. Quality Time
    4. Acts of Service
    5. Receiving Gifts

While I truly love it when he gets me a gift, especially something I've been dying to get, it's not what I *need* to feel loved. I need the three top ones. Acts of service I'll request from him when needed, and it does show me he cares that he actually even considers helping me out, but it's not something I'll be hurt by if he doesn't notice that I need help or something.

I will be hurt if he doesn't ever encourage me verbally, or hold me close, or want to spend time with me. Especially the holding, I need. Crave really.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

10 Quality Time
    9 Words of Affirmation
    4 Receiving Gifts
    4 Physical Touch
    3 Acts of Service

To be honest I'm surprised that physical touch isn't higher up there for me. I think that maybe from the point of view of when I'm in a relationship it's more important but from the point of view of being single (as I am right now) the quality time and words of affirmation are more important since I would be still unsure about how a person I am some kind of romantically involved with really feels about me (and in the beginning physical touch isn't as hard to come by whereas sometimes significant others can drop off with the snuggling/cuddling type stuff after a long time.) I will say that words in general are a big part of my love language (and life language for that matter.) Hearing someone say they care about me makes my heart flutter - I will repeat the words in my head long after and still smile about something nice someone verbally or through writing said to me. Even in a work situation, a promotion itself wouldn't mean as much to me as someone telling me verbally what a great job I've done and complimenting my work. Usually they kind of go hand in hand but hopefully you all get the gist of what I mean. That being said I really get depressed if I don't have regular physical touch whether it be from friends, family, or a lover/mate. I think for me personally it's harder to come by the actual words of love/affirmation than the physical touch from the people in my life which is another reason why quality time and words of affirmation might appear to be so far ahead of physical touch. Actually, the more I think about it my top two should probably be words of affirmation and physical touch rather than quality time - I'd rather someone stop by and say nice things/give me a big hug or kiss and then have to leave to run errands than come by for a longer amount of time and have no physical contact or nice words exchanged.

thanks for posting the test!