User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

It's not too bad, I mean I have more friend-girls then friend-boys, and I'm absolutely okay with that.

MBTI
    infp

I never denied my emotional nature to myself and its been evident to others my whole life. I never struggled with it much, other than being picked on because I react. When I found mbti, being called a feeler naturally made sense.

Gender role never had anything to do with it. I'm a man, but I don't, and never did, see T/F being related to either gender, and I still don't (I've met enough cold, T women and fuzzy F guys to see no strong correlation besides socialization).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

It was definitely pretty confusing for me to grow up as a male with Fe preference. It's such an atypical combination that it inevitably leads to communicative schisms. Especially in communication with stereotypical males. A lot of guys seem to be misjudging my sensitivity as a form of weakness and think I'm an easy target. And then they're even more confused when that turns out different. It took a long time but now that I'm in my twenties I've gotten comfortable with it. I've came to except that most people need to be around me for a while before they're used to me. To put it harsh : The dumber other people are or the more stereotypical they think the more confusing they find me.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    god help me if my frat brothers knew i watched purple rain the other day
    You what? I'm telling!
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Its fun, last time I tried to explain and show that I am an emotional guy I got laughed at by a girl and proceded to be called a pussy. Oh and my best friend says that I think like a woman. Sometimes I really do wish I wasn't a feeler.
    Similar situation for me as well... it really does seem hard to explain to women that there is a difference between being primarily a feeler and emotional. I understand why the latter isnt attractive. but I really hate it when.. ok here is an example, I heard this sad story about how someone with a pet dog had to put the babies down because there birth would have killled the bitch. and I said something along the lines of "thats so sad" and was immediatly left by a girl who had been showing signifigant interest in me. what the fuck is that? am I supposed to be an asshole?

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    and I said something along the lines of "thats so sad" and was immediatly left by a girl who had been showing signifigant interest in me. what the fuck is that? am I supposed to be an asshole?
    No and the sea is full of women who would seriously appreciate a man who is man enough to say what he feels. I think she is sad.

Sorry if I interrupted the thread... I didn't go back to read and have mine set up to read the most recent post... I just couldn't pass this one up... it made me mad actually.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    No and the sea is full of women who would seriously appreciate a man who is man enough to say what he feels. I think she is sad.

Sorry if I interrupted the thread... I didn't go back to read and have mine set up to read the most recent post... I just couldn't pass this one up... it made me mad actually.
    The joys of reality ^_^
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Similar situation for me as well... it really does seem hard to explain to women that there is a difference between being primarily a feeler and emotional. I understand why the latter isnt attractive. but I really hate it when.. ok here is an example, I heard this sad story about how someone with a pet dog had to put the babies down because there birth would have killled the bitch. and I said something along the lines of "thats so sad" and was immediatly left by a girl who had been showing signifigant interest in me. what the fuck is that? am I supposed to be an asshole?
    Yeah it sucks that is why I try to keep my mouth shut.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I don't follow any gender stereotypes. No point, I do what I want.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I don't follow any gender stereotypes. No point, I do what I want.
    Kinna the same here. Too self conscious in a lot of way 'What if they think x? or y? Or even z?' - I just keep my mouth shut.

What's cool is being able to talk about 'Oh, she married her wife a couple weeks ago' and everyone ELSE makes a conversational doubletake: "So she's lesbian?" - 'Yup, so? '

Life would be easier if people didn't live off of stereotypes

I said 'I feel a little emo today, its cool' - "Do you need a hug? Usually when someone says theyre emo they want to hurt themselves." - 'No, no, its cool actually. Might be the markers. '
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.