User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: NFs on facebook

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default NFs on facebook

So I have definitely noticed a pattern in whose posts I read on facebook. Does anyone else? I have pretty much ignored/removed from my feed any of the pessimists or overly party/all about having fun every moment people.

I feel like I can find out people's types by what they post. I think most NFs put up inspiring quotes of what can be and how to think positive. I love reading these and feel instantly attracted to these type of personalities. Love us! That is all
    What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

I deactivated facebook over a year ago.. I can't say I was ever positive about wallposts. Usually, I'd just talk to people directly.. sometimes I'd post something on my wall, and then immediately delete it. I'm just weird like that. I guess I don't like announcing anything.. good or bad.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I hardly use facebook.. I keep in touch with maybe 3-4 people Via facebook.. I just went through another clean up and deleted more "friends"

I don't pay enough attention to people's statuses and such.. and the few confirmed NF's I know on there, are rather quiet themselves.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yes, KDude, sometimes I am hesitant to post things. It's almost like public speaking. You are blurting out feelings to everyone and you can't really retract them unless done immediately. However, I get the courage to post things from the other positive people that post things. I think, you know what, that person is awesome for posting that and it offered a little something to my day. Why should I not do that for someone else? I don't post a whole lot but when I do, I bet some people are annoyed but what I write since it's always pretty upbeat but screw 'em! Oh and I totally know what you mean about the vanity on fb. I am immediately turned off by the pics whores or people trying to act cooler than they are on fb.. soo annoying.

Arclight, I would loooove to delete some of my friends but I feel bad. Now I just don't accept any acquantences that I knew from like middle school that I would never talk to again like I used to do.. Keeping it clean from here
    What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceRobin View Post
    So I have definitely noticed a pattern in whose posts I read on facebook. Does anyone else? I have pretty much ignored/removed from my feed any of the pessimists or overly party/all about having fun every moment people.

I feel like I can find out people's types by what they post. I think most NFs put up inspiring quotes of what can be and how to think positive.
    I dunno. One of my INFJ friends on Facebook is unrelentingly self-pitying and negative - trying to make herself out to be a delicate flower who's about to be crushed by the harsh and cruel world. :rolli:

The second of my INFJ friends posts pretty normal things on Facebook - lots of flirting with his ENTP girlfriend, lol.

And the third one is constantly "Sunshine Flowers Trees Rainbows Life is so pretty and wonderful!!" It's hilarious actually So in that way, she fits your idea of NF postings.

I love reading these and feel instantly attracted to these type of personalities. Love us!
    I already do!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Awww.. thanks You are sweet!

So maybe it is just the positive NFs I like reading. I also think NT's are funny. I need to study the dynamics of myers more though.. i may be misreading... What is weird is I have a hard time finding out who are S's.. It's like I think everyone is N or something. Anyone recommend a book to deciphering the signs?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Hm... I have a pretty easy time spotting the xSFPs - they're a special kind of quirky And xSTJs have a certain dry humor. But besides that I'm not sure.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Oh and I forgot to mention - I have two ENFJ friends who make a point of only posting positive things So that works too!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I am the one on facebook who doesn't write at all and doesn't get a message either :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I am the one on facebook who...wait...well duh that explains it, energy faux pass. Must speaketh something nutty goes now. or goes later but goes do it today because I must, must so that my friends can wean themselves off of the lack of input some later stage. later, hahah i don't need to cull, my friends do it for me. :P