User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFs on facebook

I do sometimes post 'inspirational' stuff, but it's mainly to remind myself since as EJCC noted, sometimes we NFs swing to the darker side of emotions.

Most of the time my status tend to be non-sensical and paradoxical. One recent status message was "is working hard to make sure he doesn't work hard"
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

I usually post stuff to friends with a common interest, and use it as a way to keep in touch with people I went to school with. When you live out in the middle of nowhere and most of your friends are living far away, it's a good way to keep in touch. My posts vary from videos showing the music that suits my mood at the moment to speaking my mind about current events, to weird scientific moments in my life, to philosophical musings.

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

I don't remove people for being pessimists, I've simply put people on ignore if their daily posts are rabidly religious or the particular brand of conservative republican that tends to dwell in the South, bash gays, and go to fundamentalist churches, because YES I went to high school with those people. In one case I actually removed a girl, but in most other cases I just make it so I can't see their updates on my feed because I don't want to hurt their feelings, they're not bad people, I just don't want to look at their zealously - and sometimes totally ignorant - philosophically oppositional posts. It's just for my own sanity.

Mostly I use facebook so I can stay in touch with my family (including my extended family) and close friends from places I no longer live, because I've moved quite a bit.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma