User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: NFs on facebook

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

when it comes to facebook I find myself posting tones of fun links to videos and music etc as well as quoting movies and books that I lesbian. I also find that i get caught up having deep and meaningfuls in FB chat. As too knowing what types people are id have to say I dont know enough yet about types to categorise others but I know the few people who I click really well with. Though I did pick a fellow enfp long before he posted it on FB asking if others felt it sounded like him.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

My facebook had a lot of friends, and then I delete them 'cause I added people I didn't know.

I went from 500 -> 30 or so.

Not bad.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceRobin View Post
    I feel like I can find out people's types by what they post. I think most NFs put up inspiring quotes of what can be and how to think positive. I love reading these and feel instantly attracted to these type of personalities. Love us! That is all
    I stay the hell away from people like that. It drives me nuts.
    I already know how to think positive. It's my normal state of mind. I don't need to be "healed" or whatever other crunchy thing they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceRobin View Post
    You are blurting out feelings to everyone and you can't really retract them unless done immediately.
    I blurt out shit all the time. If I'm pissed off, I just say it. It's a snapshot of a moment, not a state of being or a personality trait. Everyone has changing feelings all the time, there's no point in pretending otherwise.

And the best part is that if I'm really in a bad mood and I make a snarky comment, my friends jump on and we start bantering and I end up laughing and happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I dunno. One of my INFJ friends on Facebook is unrelentingly self-pitying and negative - trying to make herself out to be a delicate flower who's about to be crushed by the harsh and cruel world. :rolli:
    lololol
    oh gawd.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethundaa View Post
    when it comes to facebook I find myself posting tones of fun links to videos and music etc as well as quoting movies and books that I lesbian.
    I lesbian your use of the word "lesbian". Way to break out the L word (That movie kicks ass.)

I also do the same thing. Fun links all over the place. Especially music and NY Times articles. And videos of cats. And a video of the Mimic Octopus. Those things are INSANE. <3

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    lololol
    oh gawd.
    I was her roommate for a semester, and I had to deal with that constantly. And her boyfriend at the time was an ESFP who would NEVER shut up...

*shudder*
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm not in FB. I'm not really social enough to keep in touch with everyone I have ever met, even the thought exhausts me. And I wouldn't have the guts to not accept them as friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Most of my FB updates revolve around updating my status to report unusual happenings or posting funny links on my friends' walls.

I really, really hate it when people do the whole "social-media look-at-me" thing and post shit like:
    "X is sooooooo happy to have seen Y at the Z. Thanks so much for coming - I had a great time!"

Literally couldn't care less about where you've been and which moron you saw while you were there.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

i just upload insane amounts of pictures of myself.
    and tag people to make them look at it. /narcissist
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    IsFJ

I joined Facebook around the same time I joined this forum. I have, like, 20 or so friends, all of which I know in real life. Mostly, I wanted to give people who wanted to talk to me a means to do so. (That, and my mother insisted. :rolleyes2: At least I was not coaxed into joining FarmVille...) Mostly, I post absolutely nothing, but I try to answer everyone that sends me a message, which happens once in a blue moon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    : And a video of the Mimic Octopus. Those things are INSANE. <3
    HOMG I LOVE THOSE LITTLE BUGGERS. I also post alot of game news like up and comings and how @Q#$Q#$ amazing certain things look like they are gunna beeee.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I like Facebook and check it fairly regularly. To start with it didn't appeal to me all that much but certain social circumstances got me hooked on it. The main thing I like about it is that I can keep track of all my friends that live overseas and their day to day lives in an informal fashion, so I'm not left with gaps in knowledge and communication over the years. Also it allows me to communicate myself in a controlled form without the usual social pressures and it is a nice way to organize and display my photos. Oh and in true NF fashion, I do have a nice list of quotes although few are actually inspirational. Mostly they're philosophical...

However, I do agree that some aspects of Facebook are ridiculous and irritating.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte