Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethundaa View Post
    Thanks a tonne for your response 1.000.000 I really value your input and love a lot of the things you mentioned.
    You make a seriously valid point about the obsession etc. In fact I've often been angry at myself on those same accusations and in the past they where almost certainly valid but i've come through that with personal growth and a better understanding of who I am.
    As of the suicidal thoughts and depression they where present from before any of this had even began and are triggered by lots of different occurrences pilling up to blow out the top, (sorry I didn't really word that correctly in the original post).
    To clarify, as an INFJ you would advise me to back off a little and lose a lot of that intensity as that might seem stifling and obsessive to you?
    (PS your ps was amazing, thanks)

anyone else got a say? please?
    We're ENFPs. Apparently we always need to back off.

With certain people, backing off works magic, then they come for you. For others, they don't even notice you walked away, and in that case you have to learn you're better off without them.

I know it's difficult.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The other guy is similar to me in that she is close but supposedly he doesnt want a relationship. As for the drugs shes is starting to get into marijuana and I worry alot that this might develop to much worse.
    Um if she smokes pot she's not "very unhealthy." Just thought I'd chime in here with this before the PTA comes railing for your gf.

MBTI
    INFJ

thankyou all your amazing people (no wonder im attracted) ill try and take your advice but ive lost any srs hope we argue to much about my failures and stuff like my attitude towards the marijuana and stuff. I NEED MY RAMONA. The I really need myself right now.
    My new roommate is an ENFP and she's awesome! So I can easily say the same about you guys.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

hmmm wasnt all this a shambles i think shes gone, is that not just a sweet end who knows maybe in years to come times might change as for now I dont know a single other whom i wouldnt hurt in the end eh i wish i was able to let life pass without these tribulations of love and such

MBTI
    ENTP

I thought this might be the best place to ask what I could be doing wrong and what I could do better.
    INFJs hold different standards for acquaintance/friends vs. mates or really close friends. Don't try to solve the problems. She won't see them as problems. It's just the way she is.

Just ignore her as best as possible and see if she comes back to sanity. By doing this you don't feed the drama. Think of not giving a 6-year old brat candy..you get what I mean. Just adds to their childish problem.