note: long, and the thread title isnt addressed until a bit late in the post.
1. as a young kid (x-10) years old i was the mr imaginative and outgoing Ne, playful, etc overly happy
2. i was not always well received later socially, ( ) so i became more and more introverted (10-16). i was still probably an extrovert at heart. i loved activities where i could be Ne without social critisism: drama class, sharing creative writing in class, volunteering opinions in appropriate classes as much as any extravert.
3. around 14 or 16 i started to show what i think is Si. i became a pack rat of information. not like a knowledge hungry INTP, but literally just recorded and organized info, while i meanwhile hated organization in the real world. an example is the ridiculous amount of bookmarks that im sure i will never visit again, but i keep to have a record of info should i ever need it lol.
so up until 19 or so i was fairly certain that i was XNFP or INFP...(or at least i had been permanently turned into an INFP from poor social experience)
then around 19 or 20 i had like a TOTAL PARADIGM SHIFT
4. i changed majors from business (which at my school is IMO a joke of a major even though its a top 25 MBA school as well...) to biochemistry.
i've gone from C- in precalc Highschool, C+ chemistry highschool to having a 3.5 GPA in college (i was not dumb in highschool...math/science just didnt make sense to me)...i almost have to do a double take when i realize that i can now do can easily do Calculus and various chemisty number crunching on a daily basis and I ENJOY IT
5. is this an actual shift in my personality or just my final and extreme development of Te???
6. at what point does it stop becoming "the Te is strong with this one" and become, "i think you more Te than Fi!"
7. i have also heard that Te can be much more irrational than Ti because it tends to compartmentalize logical thinking into whatever system Te puts the info into. any truth to this?