MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INFJ are secretly evil.
    *grins* we are not evil, at least not secretly.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    i get along wonderfully with INFJs.
    really? Why do you think that is? I've been wondering about that. (and hopefully after work I'll have time to read this whole thread but every time I sit down to check a student is up causing trouble).
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I said this in the other tread but I would really love to date or even get to know an INFJ to see how we interact. I dated an INTJ once and there were some amazing aspects to the relationship mainly that freaky connection and feeling of the other person seeing into your soul if you will. She however wasn't nearly as soft and caring a partner as I would like, I have a pretty soft side to me and it runs and hides if it isn't taken care of. I don't want that to happen as I've worked hard to be a softer NT and be more understanding of people.

So the point is that I think an INFJ just might be the ideal match for an ENTP..

Where does one go about meeting such a shy creature anyway?
    Last edited by Samvega; 12-16-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: There was an "of" missing between understanding and people now stop being so nosey!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Pure chance.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    I said this in the other tread but I would really love to date or even get to know an INFJ to see how we interact. I dated an INTJ once and there were some amazing aspects to the relationship mainly that freaky connection and feeling of the other person seeing into your soul if you will. She however wasn't nearly as soft and caring a partner as I would like, I have a pretty soft side to me and it runs and hides if it isn't taken care of. I don't want that to happen as I've worked hard to be a softer NT and be more understanding of people.

So the point is that I think an INFJ just might be the ideal match for an ENTP..

Why, here of course! Or INFJ forum though I don't know how active it is.

Otherwise:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...nfjs-wild.html

^Hmm, this may not account for the more active INFJs... your local good yoga studio may be a haunt for INFJ. A Wholefoods/organic/health food store is also a sound bet

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

hmm...you know, I seem to be one of the few who isn't into all the stuff that would be stereotyped as 'hippie.' lol

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    really? Why do you think that is? I've been wondering about that. (and hopefully after work I'll have time to read this whole thread but every time I sit down to check a student is up causing trouble).
    Because we exist in each other's area of discomfort, not their area of hate. Discomfort loses its bite after a while. You adapt and get used to the differences. The similarities in intention eventually overpower the differences in approach.

I quite like INFJs also. Have had some amazing philosophical conversations with them. And have found them to be great when you need comforting.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I dated someone I am fairly sure is an INFJ for a while. The connection is really indescribable, but I think it can be tough having two feelers in the relationship, especially when conflict arises. I can see how having a T could make things easier. Having said that, I don't think either of us were the healthiest. We both have bipolar diagnoses, lol. I get the impression that stuff might get rekindled at some point though. The initial buzz was a rush like nothing else, almost mystical.
    We don't need reason and we don't need logic, 'cause we've got feeling and we're damn proud of it!

Speeding Motorcycle - Daniel Johnston

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post

Haha, you would have to look in a health food store, an art gallery, a library, a spa, or a park, just to name a few places.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Default The Chameleon effect

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    Oh yes, the chameleon effect is very true in the instance of my best friend. This makes us very different. She could blend in with any group of people and match their energy levels. She would also slightly shift her opinions on things to fit the group she was with at that time.

I, on the other hand, also have friends in different types of groups but I always remain the same in demeanor and opinions. She doesn't do this at all anymore, and I wonder if it's something she picked up from me. I could go into further analysis but I don't want to bore anyone.
    As a young teen I actually called myself a chameleon. It was my "symbol of identity", kind of. They're right though that if I as an ENFP don't take time to reflect I develop an agonizing sense of distance from my core being.

Loving everything and everyone around me and I just want to be part of everything. But I must remain true to my core. But I can't remember what that is.

That's where the INFJ's invitation to reflection and analytical discussion, and his closure-seeking J, compliments this ENFP very much.