User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: INFJ and ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Flower View Post
    Anyways, I met this guy who had the oddest effect on me. I guard and hide my feelings so well. But everytime I come into contact with him, I feel like he can see right through me. Its really distrubing. I feel like I'm naked, like being emotionally exposed.
    That's exactly what my INFJ gf said to me, she was thinking (almost verbatim), before we got together. I didn't realize she could read me even better, until much, much later.

Quote Originally Posted by chippinchunk View Post
    And since, I, personally don't like drama, which ENFPs (the ones that Ive met anyways) are really high on, I can't really take that. It's just a complete turn off.
    That's also exactly what my gf said regarding the idea of dating an ENFP (she never actually has), but I think it would actually work, because I don't think all ENFPs are always as dramatic as she thinks (though many are).

MBTI
    ENFP

That's also exactly what my gf said regarding the idea of dating an ENFP (she never actually has), but I think it would actually work, because I don't think all ENFPs are always as dramatic as she thinks (though many are).[/QUOTE]

I think it works pretty well. I've been dating an INFJ for a little over four months and it's going very well. It can be hard for me to keep the drama level at a minimum, but I think I manage, and I think that she appreciates my emotional sensitivity and warmth.
    E-1% N-50% F-75% P-67%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

But with this interaction I feel like he is peeling me apart without even much information or without my permission.
    I know the feeling of nakedness, I used to get anxious and pseudo paranoid that people saw right through me. I've learned that that's never the case though. Maybe your feelings are amplified by your emotional investment in him. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but you'll be ok.

MBTI
    INxJ

Anyways, I met this guy who had the oddest effect on me. I guard and hide my feelings so well. But everytime I come into contact with him, I feel like he can see right through me. Its really distrubing. I feel like I'm naked, like being emotionally exposed. We always keep our conversations very superficial but its like this underline energy or vibe we both get.
    I know this thread is super old, but I had been curious about INFJ-ENFP pairing and if anyone else felt this way! I'm interested in an ENFP guy and he has the same effect on me and it's unnerving, but in a good way, I think. On the surface, I feel like I'm kept on my toes and I can't get comfortable or feel confident because I feel like he sees straight through me, but underneath it all, my intuition about him makes me trust him and I'm extremely intrigued by his confidence and ability to break past my external barriers.

It's the strangest thing. Anyway, it's really cool to see that I'm not the only one affected that way.

MBTI
    infj

I am dating an ENFP, and ENTP, and an ISTJ. On the whole, the ENTP is by far the most satisfying time I have ever experienced with someone else. I wish I could explain it,
    but I just cannot.
    It is a very short friendship, but incredibly deep.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by batumi View Post
    I am dating an ENFP, and ENTP, and an ISTJ. On the whole, the ENTP is by far the most satisfying time I have ever experienced with someone else. I wish I could explain it,
    but I just cannot.
    It makes sense...But what the hell are you doing dating three people?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by batumi View Post
    but I just cannot.
    You've got your hands full. I would like to hear more about how you interact with the ENTP. I like the ENTP / INFJ match up.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It makes sense...But what the hell are you doing dating three people?
    Why choose one, when you can have all three?
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

MBTI
    ENTP

INFJ are secretly evil.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INFJ are secretly evil.
    You know who else is secretly evil? Well she knows you. Quite well, in fact. Oh, the stories I could tell you.

But seriously, everyone has that Touch of Evil.