User Tag List

First 234

Thread: NF professors

MBTI
    ENFJ

I've been a professor, in women's studies and Asian studies. I currently work more in advising--love engaging with students and "teaching" them, whether in the classroom or in advising sessions. Love seeing minds open and students become more of who they are. I do love being in the classroom--miss that in my current job. But love my job.

I do NOT like research much. Too solitary, too detail-oriented, too unrewarding for me. I do like presenting on my research, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

My current plans are to study chem and performing (maybe literature) arts and then convert one into a high school level teaching degree. Mostly due to how much I lesbian some of the key teachers if had and desire to become such an inspiration and help to kids who are just like me when it comes to schooling.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

I'd love to be a college professor. Currently I'm a teacher in a private language school. I teach small groups (2 to 10 people), I have students from all walks of life, aged from 13 to 65, and it' s wonderful to talk to so many different people and learn from them...

I absolutely adore my job

The funny thing is I became a teacher purely by accident...
    We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull; some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.

MBTI
    INFJ

I am an INFJ and I am planning to begin my Ph.D. next year. I also want to be a college professor, just like in the video

However, my masters is in marketing and have been working as an analyst for nearly 4 years. I wish to do a ph.d in management and I am confident (perhaps naively), that I will be able to use my ph.d to become a professor or a consultant.

garbage

I teach at the graduate level from time to time

Mostly computer science, artificial intelligence, and modeling.

It's great when you have like four students and can just hold somewhat of an open discussion about the subject matter