User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    And you've somewhat mixed the "Don't tell them, I'll tell you". If I look at it from an INFJ/INFP standpoint, it might seem:
    I mix a lot of things based off the situation at hand.

I doubt that healthy INFJs will become "black/whited" with their ideas for others.
    Thats true, given enough info they tend to get a little more receptive that their initial view may not be exactly right.

Edit: It occurred that your "Don't tell them, I'll tell you." is an example of them not explaining their reasons but just telling a person what to do (such as an unhealthy INFJ would do). I think that's correct, is it? So conversly for an unhealthy INFP would not explain their reasoning but just expect people to 'know' by what they show them (their way of telling).
    I don't know what his type is, other then he's very judgmental The unhealthy part goes without saying. He'll explain his reasons he just so far off the mark and paranoid that the world is out to get him that theres no reasoning with him when he's wrong about people.

To him I'm in the wrong because I prefer to live in the grey areas of life, picking and choosing when to be black or white based off the situation. I don't hate people when they cross me, and can forgive a lot of stuff and he doesn't like it when I do.

I'm really more of a centrist in everything, including politically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

That is a wonderful site! I ought to share it with a friend of mine.

Since the day I came to these forums, I've felt like there was a lot of misunderstandings and discrimination. I noticed it IRL, too. I admit to having the biased opinion that my type is the greatest ( even though I consciously try to avoid thinking that ) and I've generalized about people before ( often without realizing it at the time, sometimes humorously ). Nonetheless, I know that the generalizations are wrong. I'm glad I got to read about what I was suspicious, but uncertain of.

I do want to comment on the issue that it might be good to ignore some people. :P

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    My chilidsh command for details, otherwise known as my Puer Si, will drive a stake through until it hits your Si. And then your devil shall be upon you, muahahaha!

My username foreshadows my intentions as well. Death in a Tower!
    Alas, all is lost for me! Damn your Si to Hell! I've actually had devils upon me, thank you very much. They weren't really understanding of a human's need. I had to exercise them out....

I have no frickin idea why but all I could think of as to your foreshadowing intentions were of Poe's The Masque of the Red Death...

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
    That is a wonderful site! I ought to share it with a friend of mine.

Since the day I came to these forums, I've felt like there was a lot of misunderstandings and discrimination. I noticed it IRL, too. I admit to having the biased opinion that my type is the greatest ( even though I consciously try to avoid thinking that ) and I've generalized about people before ( often without realizing it at the time, sometimes humorously ). Nonetheless, I know that the generalizations are wrong. I'm glad I got to read about what I was suspicious, but uncertain of.

I do want to comment on the issue that it might be good to ignore some people. :P
    An INTJ not thinking their Type is the greatest even though they logically came to that conclusion w/o input from others? C'mon now!

But I must ask...for sure, you're only speaking of INTJ? I ask b/c I realise you have "INTJ" under your Uname and I ask b/c I've mainly inserted Vicky Jo's sites "INFJ.com" or "INFJ or INFP?: a closer look" here. I probably mentioned her husband's INTJ.org site (<--org seems so INTJ for some reason! ) to look at the Cognitive Processes so people could map themselves out. (It can become sooo easy once you learn about them! )

I'm glad you're overcoming your suspicions. What that have been the flawed logic of other's? Or the superficial 'emotions' when Extroverted Feeling is thrust into an INTJ's face (assuming you are an INTJ)?

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Thats true, given enough info they tend to get a little more receptive that their initial view may not be exactly right.
    If INFJs are emotionally healthy, their views and visions would never ever be wrong!

I don't know what his type is, other then he's very judgmental The unhealthy part goes without saying. He'll explain his reasons he just so far off the mark and paranoid that the world is out to get him that theres no reasoning with him when he's wrong about people.
    How do you know my father?!!!!!!!

To him I'm in the wrong because I prefer to live in the grey areas of life, picking and choosing when to be black or white based off the situation. I don't hate people when they cross me, and can forgive a lot of stuff and he doesn't like it when I do.
    He'd love to hate me! My Occupation is Living (as my bio states so I lie not! ). And I like Living the Full Spectrum of black, white and green! People crisscross me and it's fine! Guess he'd just cross me off, hmm.

I'm really more of a centrist in everything, including politically.
    Only in the centre, eh? That's so black and white! Why not circlist that cycles like a cyclist! You can keep running in circles! Kinda like INFJ Ni Runs ---------------->*breath*------------->*faints then runs*-------------------> *smacked* Ni:

MBTI
    Zzzz

Default P & P

I did the Pride & Prejudice Jane Austen Thread of explaining in great detal my views on which two characters would've been an INFJ and INFP. If anyone is interested, mind that they're verrrrrrrry long, but what'd you expect of me? 1st Here, 2nd Here, 3rd Here, 4th Here. I solely comment on Mr. Darcy as a probable INTJ 1st Here and 2nd Here, though he's somewhat mentioned in the ones focusing more on Jane and Lizzy.

INFJ for Emotionally Unhealthy Lizzy
    INFP for Emotionally Immature Jane

There is a difference, IMO, b/w Emotionally Unhealthy and Emotionally Immature as someone who is unhealthy may be mature but just reacting badly under stress. An emotionally unhealthy person reacting under stress may act such as a bombarded Fe-ed Lizzy who became so focused on the people around her, correcting the faults of her family or trying to (and hide them) but failed (so her Ni predictions came true..) Too much Fe - Ni = She lost perspective and kept hashing out bias against Mr. Darcy due to the machinations of Mr. Wickham. Concentrating so much on others is just as bad as concentrating on yourself or no one else...you leave no room for your own feelings or thoughts to flesh out but taken in all the feelings and thoughts of others. You won't discern your own from theirs, or it'll be much harder to. Once you are able to, you can return to being emotionally healthy.

An emotionally immature person may not have dealt with a wider range emotions (good/bad/ugly), whether they react well to it or naively to it--naively as Jane did as she'd never dealt with malicious people pitted against her like the Bingley sisters but she did realise their true intent eventually thus maturing emotionally- She's now better able to discern and not form bias b/c "My love is perfect so must be his family who will be my family, oh!"--- If you haven't experienced hardships or problems, when they arise, are you likely to find your way so easily as someone who has faced emotional crises? Not always so, but I'd imagine crises of all kinds push people into growing and recall there's room for differing perspectives that be good or may be bad for you.

Note: There is no bias towards proclaiming Lizzy in being an INFJ so if you haven't read in full length my points on both Lizzy, Jane or Mr. Darcy for my thoughts on typing them as I did, please do not waste your time correcting me. I don't mind you going there and tearing into my art, so long as you are thoughtful in your quest!

Lizzy used to piss me off until I realised how I could be as she was when stuck on biases for my "victimized" friends vs "their victimizing" evil SOBs----as a kid, only as a kid

An INTJ not thinking their Type is the greatest even though they logically came to that conclusion w/o input from others? C'mon now!

But I must ask...for sure, you're only speaking of INTJ? I ask b/c I realise you have "INTJ" under your Uname and I ask b/c I've mainly inserted Vicky Jo's sites "INFJ.com" or "INFJ or INFP?: a closer look" here. I probably mentioned her husband's INTJ.org site (<--org seems so INTJ for some reason! ) to look at the Cognitive Processes so people could map themselves out. (It can become sooo easy once you learn about them! )

I'm glad you're overcoming your suspicions. What that have been the flawed logic of other's? Or the superficial 'emotions' when Extroverted Feeling is thrust into an INTJ's face (assuming you are an INTJ)?
    lol Good point.

Nah, not just INTJs. Most of the stuff on that site about misconceptions with types can be applied to anyone ( assuming I'm not misunderstanding you ). The only preference the site lacked information about was Thinking, but that's fine since the site is for INFJs.
    I have intj.org bookmarked. I'm definitely INTJ. I was pretty certain of it before, and I still am. The Cognitive Processes are interesting!

I don't think I fully understand your question. D=

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
    lol Good point.

Nah, not just INTJs. Most of the stuff on that site about misconceptions with types can be applied to anyone ( assuming I'm not misunderstanding you ). The only preference the site lacked information about was Thinking, but that's fine since the site is for INFJs.
    I have intj.org bookmarked. I'm definitely INTJ. I was pretty certain of it before, and I still am. The Cognitive Processes are interesting!

I don't think I fully understand your question. D=
    I think I know where I erred! When I asked when if you were only speaking of INTJs it applied to the "greatest type there ever was made" lol Normally, I hear they're the "smartest" but I think I've heard "greatest" too.

You know, it somewhat occured to me that other Types could use Vicky Jo's sites to look at certain things such as Communcation Style or "J/P Myth (SUCH a myth, oi!) and others. But if you meant that other Types could use the INTJ.org, her husband's site, then I ENTIRELY agree! Who taught herself first on Cognitive Processes but on that INTJ! site!

I've told people, if doing it themselves, to run through the chart at the bottom to see where their Type lies with CP and then match it to the descriptions on each one as it's explained for INTJs. I don't know how easy it would be for people though if they aren't familiar with what the CPs mean (even if learning on there).

Edit: And thank you!

I think I know where I erred! When I asked when if you were only speaking of INTJs it applied to the "greatest type there ever was made" lol Normally, I hear they're the "smartest" but I think I've heard "greatest" too.

You know, it somewhat occured to me that other Types could use Vicky Jo's sites to look at certain things such as Communcation Style or "J/P Myth (SUCH a myth, oi!) and others. But if you meant that other Types could use the INTJ.org, her husband's site, then I ENTIRELY agree! Who taught herself first on Cognitive Processes but on that INTJ! site!

I've told people, if doing it themselves, to run through the chart at the bottom to see where their Type lies with CP and then match it to the descriptions on each one as it's explained for INTJs. I don't know how easy it would be for people though if they aren't familiar with what the CPs mean (even if learning on there).

Edit: And thank you!
    OH! Well to answer that question, yes. I use the word 'greatest' because I don't think INTJs are smarter than anyone else. Assuming they're the greatest is just a little subconscious error, though.

They can! That page was very informative. Those people are impressive.

I will be reading a lot about CP. Now. I never knew it existed until recently. O_O It's easy to understand.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

I particularly like Vicky Jo's descriptions of the cognitive functions. They actually make sense! Usually Ni descriptions confound me.
    INFJ or INFP? a closer look

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

If INFJs are emotionally healthy, their views and visions would never ever be wrong!
    lol, so what about the "Like her, Not like her, Somewhat like her" then? I noticed you finally started going away from the "exactly like her" after everything I said

I'm still waiting for your responses since you've got me curious. Or did I scare you into thinking I wasn't interested anymore by my post here about J's? Could it be I've confused another J with my reactions?

How do you know my father?!!!!!!!
    That must suck

He'd love to hate me! My Occupation is Living (as my bio states so I lie not! ). And I like Living the Full Spectrum of black, white and green! People crisscross me and it's fine! Guess he'd just cross me off, hmm.
    I dunno, he's a little weird when it comes to women, he goes pretty much completely "whipped" when one shows interest in him.

Only in the centre, eh? That's so black and white! Why not circlist that cycles like a cyclist! You can keep running in circles! Kinda like INFJ Ni Runs ---------------->*breath*------------->*faints then runs*-------------------> *smacked* Ni:
    I do enough circling inside my own head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.