Thread: to ENFP males

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Should I assume this is just for the ENFP males who are straight (or bi, I guess) or is it for all ENFP males, including the ones that sprinkle faerie dust (like yours truly)? XD From the OP I inferred that the former might be the case, but I wasn't sure. Not that I can contribute much to the topic as I have no experience with relationshits. I'm still working on my goal to become the first 30-yo gayman virgin (who's an ENFP).
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

^ Ahaha, I'm going to join you. I'm only 15 though :/

Honestly, as a gay male, I don't openly flirt with people as much as many of the this thread's posts states. I'm naturally happy/flamboyant/smiley ENFP annoying person, but I don't consciously flirt (if I do at all!). I don't think I'll flirt on purpose - not that often unless I know that person is a homosexual...

However, maybe I'm just not very confident with me in relationships? I don't know. But as an ENFP, with my strict morals and stuff like that - I try to avoid leading people/flirting with people as much as possible. Just keep it to a monogamous relationship would be nice - but I'm hella idealistic and young. So I've got no say :L

P.S. That avatar... >.>

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    ^ Ahaha, I'm going to join you. I'm only 15 though :/

Honestly, as a gay male, I don't openly flirt with people as much as many of the this thread's posts states. I'm naturally happy/flamboyant/smiley ENFP annoying person, but I don't consciously flirt (if I do at all!). I don't think I'll flirt on purpose - not that often unless I know that person is a homosexual...

However, maybe I'm just not very confident with me in relationships? I don't know. But as an ENFP, with my strict morals and stuff like that - I try to avoid leading people/flirting with people as much as possible. Just keep it to a monogamous relationship would be nice - but I'm hella idealistic and young. So I've got no say :L

P.S. That avatar... >.>

i know what your saying and when i first heard that thing about ENFPs leading people on about a year ago i vehemently denied it too myself. I think the trick is that we dont do it intentionally. The way we act around people naturally is the way most types reserve for those they like.