User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: to ENFP males

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I knew one in high school that was pretty fucking grabby. All the girls were charmed by him, but I was on to him...I swear to god I climbed into the backseat of my friend's car one night and he just...starts trying to make out with me. I guess this usually worked for him.

Please continue! Your story is delightful.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My stories are always delightful, and end at just the right moment!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    easiest way to tell is probably to try to nail something down with him - meeting up for coffee, telling him to text you, etc. if he actually follows through on it, then he's probably genuinely interested in you.

ps this is cute i hope it works out!
    :blushing:
    no... not really my style. i'd have to randomly bump into him, but actually stop and casually have a cigarette or casually have a coffee with him the first time. which really wouldn't be that hard. i swear we're both up there all the time either because of work (like i said, we work next to each other) or at the coffee shop, which is also next to where we work and we both seem to hit it up a lot. (it's a really cute little downtown area, and people will just come and hang out there for hours.)

i wonder how other ISFP's do in the realm of dating?

extroverts do it so easily. i was at the bar last night... again... and seemed to be the only person that went home alone! oddly enough, the three females i was out with were all ENFP's (i really do live in some strange ENFP/SP bohemia smack in the middle of redneck galore.) all three found a mate to leave with! not to mention i saw my manager, a young ESTP dance on the bar and also take a man home. not that i'm just wanting to take someone home... but initiation like that!
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

My stories are always delightful, and end at just the right moment!

ooooh... so might there be more to this story?
    -John Green

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

ooooh... so might there be more to this story?
    There's always more to the story. I've been on this forum for two years and just now admitted that I was briefly married once in an impulsive Vegas wedding.

Just imagine what else I'm hiding.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

lol.
    -John Green

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    :blushing:
    no... not really my style. i'd have to randomly bump into him, but actually stop and casually have a cigarette or casually have a coffee with him the first time. which really wouldn't be that hard. i swear we're both up there all the time either because of work (like i said, we work next to each other) or at the coffee shop, which is also next to where we work and we both seem to hit it up a lot. (it's a really cute little downtown area, and people will just come and hang out there for hours.)

i wonder how other ISFP's do in the realm of dating?

extroverts do it so easily. i was at the bar last night... again... and seemed to be the only person that went home alone! oddly enough, the three females i was out with were all ENFP's (i really do live in some strange ENFP/SP bohemia smack in the middle of redneck galore.) all three found a mate to leave with! not to mention i saw my manager, a young ESTP dance on the bar and also take a man home. not that i'm just wanting to take someone home... but initiation like that!
    Girl, give him a challenge

Instead of *asking* him for coffee if you're too shy for that, use his tricks against him to get confirmation. Next time you bump into him, somehow casually slip into the conversation that you'll be having a drink, coffee, going for a walk, whatever, be at a certain place at a certain time doing something fun. Even better if it's something that's part of your routine, as that gives him more flexibility (no deadline, he can always try again later etc+ no real expectations= pressure-free ). Then see if he shows up...'accidentily' being in the same place at the same time

Of course, keep yourself from being disappointed if he doesnt
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    nnnn

and when they like you they stare at you [...] and sometimes they giggle or try to grab you.

I knew one in high school that was pretty fucking grabby. All the girls were charmed by him, but I was on to him...I swear to god I climbed into the backseat of my friend's car one night and he just...starts trying to make out with me. I guess this usually worked for him.

[...] I know their tricks, and therefore don't trust them.
    Not all of them for sure, but this is recognisable. I'll admit to getting him all wound up and then dropping him hard as a way of exacting universal justice (avenging all the tricked ladies and such...a ruined expectation for a ruined expectation...not very nice or humble of me). Only made him (more) interested...which is the saddest thing, really.

Somone should tell him because much like the valentine's cards scenario I doubt he's fully aware of what he's doing. But it ain't my battle (anymore, apparently).

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Girl, give him a challenge

Instead of *asking* him for coffee if you're too shy for that, use his tricks against him to get confirmation. Next time you bump into him, somehow casually slip into the conversation that you'll be having a drink, coffee, going for a walk, whatever, be at a certain place at a certain time doing something fun. Even better if it's something that's part of your routine, as that gives him more flexibility (no deadline, he can always try again later etc+ no real expectations= pressure-free ). Then see if he shows up...'accidentily' being in the same place at the same time

Of course, keep yourself from being disappointed if he doesnt
    Ah, ha! So this is how you girls roll, eh? Tricky... I like it.
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Not all of them for sure, but this is recognisable. I'll admit to getting him all wound up and then dropping him hard as a way of exacting universal justice (avenging all the tricked ladies and such...a ruined expectation for a ruined expectation...not very nice or humble of me). Only made him (more) interested...which is the saddest thing, really.
    Funny how that happens, sometimes.

Never done this with an ENFP, but with two different ESFJ's I dated, I somehow grabbed hold of the power stance in the relationship. I didn't necessarily want that position, but I suppose because I am less attracted to these types (though they are great fun to be around), that I hold very little back in the way that I feel... including my negativity towards them. (Mean of me, I know.) But for some reason, this keeps the ESFJ's wanting to hold on to me even more although I keep trying to pull away. In fact, the ESFJ ex I broke up with in March, and we only dated five months, still contacts me, writes me letters, sends me emails, etc. It's nuts!
    -John Green