• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] is he INFP or ISFP

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't know any ISFPs IRL, and I know only one INFP in IRL so I can't really figure out the difference, what is Adam Sandler? I hear cases for both types...based from this clip, what is the evidence for each type?

Watch This Season's Comedy on tbs

Sunny Ghost

From that interview, I would think ESFP or ESFJ...

but then again, he's been in the show business for a while and I'm sure has become more comfortable in front of the camera and doing interviews and what not, so if an introvert, would be less likely to show it.

I think older interviews might be more insightful on typing him.

I picked up more ISFP from this clip... but I'm not 100% about that.

After this video, I feel more confident about ISFP.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Never saw these interviews before, thanks for posting
but why do you see him as ISFP? what is Se about him?

Sunny Ghost

he doesn't give off very INFP... what shall i call it... control/confidence? he seems a little more awkward, and my experiences with INFP's is that, though introverted, can still be fairly comfortable. ISFP's tend to be uncomfortable in the spot light more often, i think. INFP's also tend to, and not to diss on my own type cause i do indeed love who i am, but INFP's tend to come off more intelligent. not that he isn't a smart man, but ISFP's have a hard time with Te and can often feel insecure when put on the spot to talk because of this. he also didn't give off any sort of Ne to me.

but in the last interview, you can observe the different levels of confidence in front of he camera between the comedians. sandler was sort of fidgity, played with his phone at one point.

i wanted to also add in that he suggested the outdoor interview... which the desire to be in nature i'd like to say was more ISFP-like, but i suppose INFP's could want the same as well.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ I almost certain he's not an INFP for the very same rasons as you gave. He seems too hyper to be INFP. Despite our relentless inner turmoil, I'm pretty relaxed most of the time (at least on the outside). XSFP is a good shout.