User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

I LUUUUURRRVVVV my srsly deep emotional pool of emotioninessss its sxc and stuff. I also love dressing like a hotbiatch and being awesome. WHICH you totally are cause your ENFP and stuffz.

PS. everyone on top of me wins at life and being awesome

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

How old are you elfboy? You strike me as someone in their teens still trying to find comfort in his own skin. To make it short, I like being an ENFP, because the traits that I have (barring being disorganised lol) are the traits that I want to have. As a child, I wanted to make people laugh, I wanted to be pretty smart, I wanted to be understanding about people, I wanted to be well rounded... you catch my drift. I am very comfortable being an ENFP. The question "What do you like about being an ENFP" is almost alien to me, because it's just who I am. Why wouldn't I like being me? I chose to be me! I think you're just getting a very serious case of a 4w3 wanting to be elite and different in their teens. I've been there too, but I've given up this perceptual need to be different or elite. Just be who you are and be comfortable with it. It gets rid off all the conflicts that you may have internally.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I'm with you on adoring and looking up to INFPs. I was a wanna-be INFP for a long time

But being ENFP has its perks too. It's often said that INFPs are more gloom and doom and heavy on the Fi, whereas ENFPs are more lighthearted, optimistic and bouncy. Where the INFP inspires through writing books and by transporting people to *their* world, we're the opposite. Consider us little butterflies or even pixies, touching people out in the real world and giving them a little fairydust to brighten their existance. Lol, yes, I played the stereotype on purpose, but what I mean to say is...while INFPs have a vast, often perfect world, few ever get to see it. You'd need a key to that INFP's heart. ENFPs go around and pollinate reality with touches of inspiration, with digestible chunks of that world and engage people with it, adding a bit of brightness to their existence, if done properly. We will also fight for a cause that way, by inspiring people to help themselves and change reality for the better. And we're considered good mediators coz when we're not clouded by our own fears and desires, we can see the pov of all parties involved and somehow translate them so they understand each other better and come together. It's often said we translate the hardest things into the layman's language.

And while INFPs have that innocent warm glow to them, that ethereal classy feel, I've seen ENFP's described as a sensual, zany ball of energy, with a childlike zest for life that makes you smile. As for Disney characters, think Rapunzel, Ariel, Pocahontas (speaking of sensual ENFP Champions!). All ladies with an endless appetite for life

That's a good explanation. It shows the beauty of both types. No need to feel like one is better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

i figured out at some point early in college that the key to why i was doing so well on my essays was understanding and utilizing the basic principle that "everything is connected". it mystified me that others did not pick up on this, because it seemed so obvious to me. just connect everything.

now i understand that it was Ne, and that Ne has its distinct drawbacks as well as advantages.
    Ha ha ha There is an enfp description that says: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. ...

That always pissed me off that the author of that said " bizarre" cosmic whole. Fucking idiot. Of course it's all connected. Oh it makes me want to shake my angry fist.

One thing I like about being me is that I enjoy the thoughts I have. They entertain me. I look at my isfj mother sometimes and think what a drag it must be to have to have the kinds of thoughts she has.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Overall, I really like being me.

I enjoy my own company.

I love music, and find amazement, awe and appreciation in many things that other people don't or won't.

For example,

Right now, I am sipping on some coffee, listening to some tunes, painting my nails, and daydreaming.

good stuff!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxWjtWONuGc&NR=1"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZz8XZsGuU"]sex[/YOUTUBE]

Listening to these songs, for the past couple of weeks has given me great pleasure.

Life is serious, serious business.

But, at least right now, I think I deserve a little downtime, and to appreciate the small things and not put the weight of the world on my crippled shoulders.

I've been socializing and dancing a lot, tis great for my soul.

We, less bubbly ENFPs, need to relax sometimes, and turn our Fi nozzles down a few notches, and put forth our positive rays of energy into the universe.

Good begets good.

A happy disposition, and a genuine smile go a long way into making a day a better day.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles