• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Happy One, One, One, One, One!

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Does anyone feel cosmic significance?

I wrote a check today dated 1/11/11 and the check number was 111!

That seems cosmic to me.

Does it mean that the world is coming to an end or a might get lucky? :newwink:

How do other NFs feel about such things?

Did the earth move for you today?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
222... I see 222s everywhere.. I have looked at the clock at 2:22 every day for months and months now.. it's uncanny

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't really pay attention to dates that much... but yeah, I remember that I noticed 06/06/2006. Not much happened that day...

I do find it bizarre that it is 2011 already. It sounds so scifi to me. I would have thought we had flying cars around by now.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't really pay attention to dates that much... but yeah, I remember that I noticed 06/06/2006. Not much happened that day...

I do find it bizarre that it is 2011 already. It sounds so scifi to me. I would have thought we had flying cars around by now.

Flying cars have been around since the early 90's .. its' developing the system to pilot them.. at this time it has been determined that they would have to be on auto pilot .. and the software and infrastructure needed is the issue, not the cars :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Flying cars have been around since the early 90's .. its' developing the system to pilot them.. at this time it has been determined that they would have to be on auto pilot .. and the software and infrastructure needed is the issue, not the cars :)

Well propulsion is an issue aswell. You cant really give em a rocket drive that's to expensive and if you build em like choppers, you really dont have to keep the car aspect. An ion propulsion could solve things, but its still to weak :D

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I would have thought we had flying cars around by now.

Funny! Me too, come to think of it...

222... I see 222s everywhere.. I have looked at the clock at 2:22 every day for months and months now.. it's uncanny

So, your clock is dead I gather... :D Maybe you should buy a new one. Don't make fun of me! I was serious. :shock:

I see dead people everywhere as well. Has anyone ever had that experience? It's freaky.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This seems like the most logical design..

Oh!! and massive derail..

Sorry :blush:

43c2_3_3.jpg

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, I knew they were invented, but they should be up in the air by now. As should the space lift, dammit!! It's cool.