• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] would you like yourself?

ygolo

My termites win
I don't like myself.

But you know what's funny? I think I would like to spend time with a copy myself, at least at the beginning. At the very least, we'd have the same interests.

I may get frustrated or bored with someone who thinks and believes the same things I do, because there would be little scope to learn from each other.

However, we may be able to assign each other the collection of different experiences and/or focus on different aspects of things that interest me. Then we could do a "divide-and-conquer" on the stuff that I've always wanted to understand.

So, actually, give me a whole army of me. I'd really like that. :D

ferrisbueller

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think I would have a so-so time hanging out with myself. I think me and my copy would occasionally get irritable with one another, but we wouldn't be able to hold grudges and would reconcile quickly. We would have the same interests, so I think we could spend time together without too much trouble.

heart

heart on fire
Yes, I think I would like myself but probably would have a volatile relationship with her!

I would like her.

I tend to be more trusting and open with women.. I don't feel pressured by them.. so I am extremely accomodating and nice and fun.

Different story with men. I'm a bit cavalier and rude if they get too close!

Okay, so what if you met your male doppleganger?:D

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
this may be a weird inquiry...

getting more into it, i was wondering if a male infj like myself, would get along with another infj--considering i dont think i have met or know another infj in my life. at least not that i know of. and since we dont wear our MBTIs on our chest, i wonder if the people i see on the street who i despise, could very well be infjs...

All INFJs are awesome. Don't even go there. I just met my first real-life
male INFJ and it has been a tremendously fun experience.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Do you mean another INFJ, or my actual self?

I think I could find a way to get along with my actual self (although it would probably be a little boring), but there are a lot of other INFJ's I might not enjoy being around. So it would depend on their personality (aside from MBTI) in that case.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yes, I think I would like myself but probably would have a volatile relationship with her!
Dana said:
I would like her.

I tend to be more trusting and open with women.. I don't feel pressured by them.. so I am extremely accomodating and nice and fun.

Different story with men. I'm a bit cavalier and rude if they get too close!
Okay, so what if you met your male doppleganger?:D

I would totally do him and never call him again.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'd probably like myself to some degree, yah.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there were another exact copy of me, i'd be homosexual :smile:
Or maybe not, since that would pretty much be incestuous when I think of it >.< EEEWW!!!

But we'd have loads of fun, tricking people that we were one person, with all of the advantages that gives.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I fancy I'd like the another female verison of myself. We'd have loads of fun relating and have mind-connections or telepathy and conquer the world, possibly since alone I'd be lazy or hesitant but together we may just get things started because we could trust in our ideals! :D

And then upon realisation we are exactly the same and are heading upwards on the same peak, I'd begin to consider it identity-theft and grieve the loss of my uniquenss (especially if she is a true doppleganger). :doh: Maybe even get jealous others think the damned clone was better than me! :steam:

If another male version of myself, same as above except, I'd imagine the sex would be great if we could get over the eerie feeling of oneness or being similiar to cousins from, respective, parents who are twins. There might be hate-love going on. I'd only be thankful he wasn't female as it wouldn't be complete identity-theft and I could clutch my uniqueness a bit closer. :hug: I could tolerate him but we would meet on a semi-basis or really, since I hole myself away most of the time, semi-annual basis. I'm enough with myself as it is---:violin:

I don't think the female version and myself would think to have sex because it might just be akin to masturbating LOL :huh:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Not only would I get along with myself, I think I'd score.

Of course if we get into an argument, neither of us will let go of our tenacious hold on it and I would spend the next eternity quibbling with this madman.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Not only would I get along with myself, I think I'd score.

Of course if we get into an argument, neither of us will let go of our tenacious hold on it and I would spend the next eternity quibbling with this madman.

Why not keep vicious hold of it but walk away grumbling you were right for eternity? Or would that spoil the fun?

I'm guessing it'd spoil the fun but not the hate-sex.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
this may be a weird inquiry...
And I think only an INFJ would make such an inquiry...

getting more into it, i was wondering if a male infj like myself, would get along with another infj--considering i dont think i have met or know another infj in my life. at least not that i know of. and since we dont wear our MBTIs on our chest, i wonder if the people i see on the street who i despise, could very well be infjs...
I have a guy friend who I'm pretty sure is an INFJ. I suppose the "you're too much like me so I dislike you" syndrome can arise. But I found that we get along fairly easily. No romantic inclinations though... probably because we're far too similar.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My question for myself would be "who would make the first move?"

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
i was wondering to myself today if i met myself on the street and hung out with him for a day, would i actually like that person?
The question was, if you met yourself on the street, would you enjoy hanging out with you - so I guess the person would be like a clone.

You would be you,
and they would be you.

Would you enjoy hanging out for a day with someone who was just like you?

I have been known to be kind to strangers, so I'm sure I would enjoy it for a day.
Since I'm an INTJ, I'm pretty good at tolerating highly opinionated people, so I guess I would tolerate myself just fine.
And since we would like the same things, at least I know I would enjoy the restaurant we chose for lunch!
And since I like sitting and staring at beautiful natural surroundings in complete silence with only occasional sharing of thoughts and feelings, I think I'd have quite a wonderful day.

Now I wish I had a clone! :cry:

heart

heart on fire
meharmony.jpg

MeHarmony.