User Tag List

First 789

Glycerine

I think so, just as long as I'm not feeling stressed, tired or uncomfortable. I act very unpleasant at these times.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Maybe this is too hypothetical for me to comprehend but I think I would be pretty meh about it, I mean we would do the same things as always, we would know everything about each other, the conversations would be the same as in my head. Basically it would be like hanging out by myself all day. I can't answer the question because I wouldn't see them as a seperate person.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I would like myself.

I like strange people.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I & myself would get into a long, deep discussion about time travel and alternate dimensions that would cause a rift in the time-space continuum by the end of the day and suck everything into a reverse black hole... That is, if we ever met because each of us would have a loathing of the general populace that generally keeps us from walking up to complete strangers and striking up a conversation.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam View Post
    i was wondering to myself today if i met myself on the street and hung out with him for a day, would i actually like that person?

this question seems a little unclear. if i saw a duplicate of myself walking down the street, i would freak out.

i've met other INFPs (usually female, though) with similar personalities (i.e. interests, sense of humor) whom i've liked well enough, but i still don't even feel deep connection to even some of my best friends because we don't just have similar paths.

if i met someone who was quite like myself -- a male of similar height/weight, socio-economic background, with shared goals and personal philosophies -- then i would be ecstatic because we could potentially develop a very personal support system with him in order to facilitate the path to our goals. honestly, so long as he didn't look too much like myself, then i could seriously imagine starting a romantic relationship with such a person.
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"