• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] would you like yourself?

G

Glycerine

I think so, just as long as I'm not feeling stressed, tired or uncomfortable. I act very unpleasant at these times.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Maybe this is too hypothetical for me to comprehend but I think I would be pretty meh about it, I mean we would do the same things as always, we would know everything about each other, the conversations would be the same as in my head. Basically it would be like hanging out by myself all day. I can't answer the question because I wouldn't see them as a seperate person.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like myself.

I like strange people.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I & myself would get into a long, deep discussion about time travel and alternate dimensions that would cause a rift in the time-space continuum by the end of the day and suck everything into a reverse black hole... That is, if we ever met because each of us would have a loathing of the general populace that generally keeps us from walking up to complete strangers and striking up a conversation. :D

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
i was wondering to myself today if i met myself on the street and hung out with him for a day, would i actually like that person?

this question seems a little unclear. if i saw a duplicate of myself walking down the street, i would freak out.

i've met other INFPs (usually female, though) with similar personalities (i.e. interests, sense of humor) whom i've liked well enough, but i still don't even feel deep connection to even some of my best friends because we don't just have similar paths.

if i met someone who was quite like myself -- a male of similar height/weight, socio-economic background, with shared goals and personal philosophies -- then i would be ecstatic because we could potentially develop a very personal support system with him in order to facilitate the path to our goals. honestly, so long as he didn't look too much like myself, then i could seriously imagine starting a romantic relationship with such a person.