User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    You do enjoy writing a lot.

That part is true though, while similarity is nice. Too much is just plain boring. If two person are exactly the same... you wouldn't be getting enough input... of new ideas etc. Ne dominant works... actually Ti dominant isn't so bad either. Just got to make sure you don't get sucked into never ending analysis.

Please do.
    I know, I plan on being an author LOL within various genres fiction and non-fiction.

I know too much of us (w/e we type) is bad. But I was mainly writing towards ladypinkington's regard of not liking other INFJs in person. And I did say we wouldn't stay around those types, anyway, because we'd be back inside our heads once we got tired or irritated w/e lol. And while Types may be the same, we are ALL different, with different experiences and observations etc. It's nice meshing with your type or another on both similiar and disimiliar views (b/c one INFJ will not like the same as another) in order to both get support and retraction in order to make a good observation that you may be right and wrong.

As for Ne, that's one reason why I think our best "type" romantically or in a partnership would be an ENTP. Maybe it'd be a love-hate relatonship too if we couldn't get them to shut up! But I'm pretty sure an INFJ can! lol

MBTI
    ENFj

I think I would find myself slightly annoying, I worked with another ENFj and sometimes he would do certain things that would annoy me even if he didn't mean them. I would sometimes ask myself if I annoy people like that too.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Probably not.

First of all, I would freak out upon seeing myself. I might even try to remove them.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!"
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Probably not.

First of all, I would freak out upon seeing myself. I might even try to remove them.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!"
    Hah.
    It seems typical of you to make jokes out of deliberate literalism.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hah.
    It seems typical of you to make jokes out of deliberate literalism.
    ? I don't get it..
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam View Post

i was wondering to myself today if i met myself on the street and hung out with him for a day, would i actually like that person?
    the whole day?

MBTI
    INFJ

Considering that I enjoy spending time alone, with only myself for company, I suppose I must like myself well enough.

If I were a second person and I met myself, I think I'd like myself as long as I stayed quiet. Then we could be friends by doing nice quiet things together. I think I'd get annoyed with Me#2 if she was talking too much; I get always annoyed with myself when I hear myself talking too much.

Over all, though, I think both myself and M#2 would prefer the company of a quiet, thoughtful NT.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam View Post
    this may be a weird inquiry...

i was wondering to myself today if i met myself on the street and hung out with him for a day, would i actually like that person?

getting more into it, i was wondering if a male infj like myself, would get along with another infj--considering i dont think i have met or know another infj in my life. at least not that i know of. and since we dont wear our MBTIs on our chest, i wonder if the people i see on the street who i despise, could very well be infjs...

anyways, anyone can respond--if any does at all...
    No. Some of the people I've hated most that never did anything to me were because they reminded me of things I didn't like about myself. I think I would feel a strong aversion to a duplicate of myself... I already have the desire to "escape from myself" if that makes any sense.

MBTI
    istp

i would teach myself a lot

MBTI
    INFJ

If I met myself I don't know what I'd do. I'm such a strange person that it's hard to get to know me. In fact I dont think I'd even hang out with myself, I can't even have an honest conversation with someone unless I have known them for at least a while.

So, basically, if I met myself on the street, I wouldnt even care to get to know them. I'd be interested maybe, but would be too intimadated to do anything about it.

And i'm not sure if INFJs could get along with other INFJs. To me it's all about %. If anything, I think I get along better with a T rather than an FJ.
    I-83%
    N-68%
    F-68%
    J-68%