User Tag List

First 12345 Last

I don't like myself.

But you know what's funny? I think I would like to spend time with a copy myself, at least at the beginning. At the very least, we'd have the same interests.

I may get frustrated or bored with someone who thinks and believes the same things I do, because there would be little scope to learn from each other.

However, we may be able to assign each other the collection of different experiences and/or focus on different aspects of things that interest me. Then we could do a "divide-and-conquer" on the stuff that I've always wanted to understand.

So, actually, give me a whole army of me. I'd really like that.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENFP

I think I would have a so-so time hanging out with myself. I think me and my copy would occasionally get irritable with one another, but we wouldn't be able to hold grudges and would reconcile quickly. We would have the same interests, so I think we could spend time together without too much trouble.
    E-1% N-50% F-75% P-67%

heart on fire

Yes, I think I would like myself but probably would have a volatile relationship with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I would like her.

I tend to be more trusting and open with women.. I don't feel pressured by them.. so I am extremely accomodating and nice and fun.

Different story with men. I'm a bit cavalier and rude if they get too close!
    Okay, so what if you met your male doppleganger?

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by jamjam View Post
    this may be a weird inquiry...

getting more into it, i was wondering if a male infj like myself, would get along with another infj--considering i dont think i have met or know another infj in my life. at least not that i know of. and since we dont wear our MBTIs on our chest, i wonder if the people i see on the street who i despise, could very well be infjs...

All INFJs are awesome. Don't even go there. I just met my first real-life
    male INFJ and it has been a tremendously fun experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Do you mean another INFJ, or my actual self?

I think I could find a way to get along with my actual self (although it would probably be a little boring), but there are a lot of other INFJ's I might not enjoy being around. So it would depend on their personality (aside from MBTI) in that case.

MBTI
    INFJ

Probably Not..... Because apparently, I drive people nuts
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Yes, I think I would like myself but probably would have a volatile relationship with her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    I would like her.

I tend to be more trusting and open with women.. I don't feel pressured by them.. so I am extremely accomodating and nice and fun.

Different story with men. I'm a bit cavalier and rude if they get too close!
    Okay, so what if you met your male doppleganger?
    I would totally do him and never call him again.

MBTI
    infp

I'd probably like myself to some degree, yah.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

If there were another exact copy of me, i'd be homosexual
    Or maybe not, since that would pretty much be incestuous when I think of it >.< EEEWW!!!

But we'd have loads of fun, tricking people that we were one person, with all of the advantages that gives.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    Zzzz

I fancy I'd like the another female verison of myself. We'd have loads of fun relating and have mind-connections or telepathy and conquer the world, possibly since alone I'd be lazy or hesitant but together we may just get things started because we could trust in our ideals!

And then upon realisation we are exactly the same and are heading upwards on the same peak, I'd begin to consider it identity-theft and grieve the loss of my uniquenss (especially if she is a true doppleganger). Maybe even get jealous others think the damned clone was better than me! :steam:

If another male version of myself, same as above except, I'd imagine the sex would be great if we could get over the eerie feeling of oneness or being similiar to cousins from, respective, parents who are twins. There might be hate-love going on. I'd only be thankful he wasn't female as it wouldn't be complete identity-theft and I could clutch my uniqueness a bit closer. I could tolerate him but we would meet on a semi-basis or really, since I hole myself away most of the time, semi-annual basis. I'm enough with myself as it is---

I don't think the female version and myself would think to have sex because it might just be akin to masturbating LOL