User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    but you're studying abroad in Japan
    Ahaha, good point. I just realized that my "spare time" activities are all pretty solitary, though. I did go out quite a bit at the beginning of this study abroad thing, but since I've kind of gotten more comfortable...and we're on break in between semesters now...I kinda just sit inside all day. Which is kind of depressing, since I'm in one of the most interesting places in the world. (Maybe it's better though, since it's also one of the most expensive places in the world...)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

i dont really have a legit job. but i do web page design and graphic design. if i happen to get an offer for a job ill take it. currently im working on 2 websites ^_^.

but in spare time, i skateboard, snowboard, play video games, watch films, sit and think, read, listen to music. thats about it. i dont have a very exciting life. but somehow it manages to be extremely stressful.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Unemployed graphic designer. I used to do print design for a magazine publisher. That was pretty stable for a few years, but the economy affected the publisher I worked for very badly, and it went out of business. Then I even designed, wrote & published my own magazine for short time, but that tanked also.

Now I do a little freelance work when I can pick it up, I do some HS math tutoring for extra cash, and I'm filling out apps for almost anything that pays.

In my spare time (which I have a LOT of right now), I like to: goof off online (this is a big one :P), design non-work stuff (right now it's fashion collages online, haha), download & listen to music & make playlists, go to concerts/shows, go to art museums/galleries, sleep, watch movies, cook & eat, draw when I have any inspiration, write bad poetry, read books and magazines (mostly fiction & psychology books & fashion/music mags), swim, shop, have good conversation, learn new languages, do nothing at all, do yoga, ride a bike, sip coffee, and daydream / think.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

right now I'm a just-reemployed ESL teacher. I'm on a year contract and I have no idea what I'll be doing 13 months from now.
    In my free time I read, read stuff online, go on forums, sketch, watch stuff, and write. When I'm not depressed you can add hiking, cooking, and walking around thinking into the mix (one can see why percolating while depressed might not be productive).

I know another INFP who is a nanny and taught ESL for a while, too. She has no direction, or no motivation to go towards what she wants. Her free time seems to be made up of watching television.

I know a third INFP who is having trouble finishing up her BA seven years after she started it, who has no idea what she wants to do long term, who spends most of her time hiding from reality, and who will be and ESL teacher if she ever gets around to getting her paperwork in and finishing school. In her ample free time she writes fanfictions, watches anime, and collaborates with other fangirls online to stalk the members of certain Korean boy bands.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFP

Job: home security tech, i like it!

spare time: fantasize about a better reality

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This thread is just beautiful...

Hang in there, people

MBTI
    INFP

I do neuroscience. Taking pictures of peoplz brainz.
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    INFP

I'm volunteering as a mentor for abused/neglected foster children.
    I'm not working.. but my dream job would be an elementary teacher (grades 1-3)
    And, of course, a mother.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    And, of course, a mother.
    Aw! I want to be a mommy too!
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Work: Computer Programmer (aka Software Architect)

Free time: Reading, computer games, online stuff, working out, writing (on occasion), fixing my extended family's computers yet again