User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I am a Domestic Engineer and Home Economist,lol. I also consider myself an Intuitive Hobbiest.

I like to do so many things for hobbies and as soon as I get good at something I want to try something new- I run the gambit too I like to try every kind of hobby there is!

I guess if I had to be in any proffession other then what I am now I would be a pastry and dessert chef. Cake making and Chocolate sculpting- I am too much of a tempermental artist though so I would either be very rich or very poor,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Woops, sorry I am an INFJ and just realized that this is for INFP's to answer, sorry,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    InFp

I'm a paralegal, and mostly I'm in it because it can pay fairly well and is steady work.

I would love to have a career in arts or crafts somewhere, but I've also been told that when you make your spare-time love your career, it loses something in the transition. Plus I'm much too financially insecure to make a living by crafting. I need a steady paycheck.

As to the OP, look into the helping professions, like teaching, counseling, or a health career somewhere.....
    Weirdo from the get-go. The one who always said the wrong things, thought the wrong thoughts, wore the wrong clothes, and was reviled in childhood. Then I married the wrong man, and was reviled in adulthood.

Bitter? Not me!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm an IT help desk rep; internal help desk, no client customers for me

My current hobbies include, reading, roleplaying, and hanging out with the crazies I happen to associate with. Sometimes I can be found on WoW, but never on a server that everyone I know wants me on... 3 different groups of friends on 4 totally different servers
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I currently work at an animal hospital, but I would definitely not want to do it forever. I'm in school right now, hopefully going into journalism later on.

As for hobbies.. I read quite a bit and I enjoy movies.

MBTI
    INFP

For not fun: Process Engineer

For fun: Guitar, Cooking like Crazy

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

i'm currently working in an admin assist., customer service related and accounts payable/receivable position. it's ok but it can be draining, tedious and boring.

for fun i play guitar, sing, listen to all types of music and wish my job wouldn't be so lame so that when i come home i'm tired, uninspired and w/o the desire to work on music.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by the_bruja_is_back View Post
    just taking a poll here of profession and activities of INFPs. i'm a psychology student, kind of lost as to where i'm going next. so tahts why i ask.
    My sister is an INFP. She loves books and has a Master's Degree in Library Science. She's a Librarian in a school.

MBTI
    INFP

To pay the bills, I am a management assistant in the electric/gas construction, so I do everything that our division manager doesn't want to do. :rolli: I organize the majority of departmental projects for 4-operating centers within a 5-county area. I'm around many people each day, so it's very draining for me.

At one point, I was excited about entering our IT dept. (I love computers), and I wanted to get involved in the cutting edge of delivering Internet through electric power lines, however my previous manager "forced" me to handle our division budgeting, so I did that for 2-years (draining and fascinating at the same time).

After 20-years in the corporate world as a single mother (and now an empty nester), I'm ready to give it all up and get married, be a supportive and loving housewife, build me a fantastic garden, write a novel, draw, and read every day. I would also like to make a CD of my favorite hymns with my future husband (excellent tenor - I'm an alto).

Oh, I have a deep desire to counsel and mentor expectant mothers.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP

If I didn't have these dreams of being a housewife and mentor/counselor... I would like to follow David Bowie to the ends of the earth, and be a groupie (not that kind of groupie, but you know...) :rolli:
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters