• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] HOLY HELL, HAVE I CHANGED.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Compare:

When I was 16 [Video made for Socionics]
HERE

Now [It's funny that i'm still kind of unsure of my type]
HERE

HUGE energy level difference. I was actually shocked when I watched the first video. I don't recall ever acting like that - I've been pretty mellow and reserved for a while now. It must have been a good day.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: I always tell people.. meeting me now, and meeting me in high school, it'd be two different people.

I gained a lot of things, both good and bad, between then and now. Mostly good. I don't think I could quite fit into my own skin then.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That particular facial expression at the end of your second video is typical for EFPs ime.
Not sure if this helps though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Girls between the ages of approximately 12-16 have incredible amounts of energy for things like giggling and histrionics.

Also bear in mind that EFPs can feel something really strongly one day, and not a week later. Like can get mad and calm down fairly quickly, etc. It doesn't mean you've changed, it just means you're in a different mood.

Or you're just older and not as adolescent in your behavior.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
How old are you now?

You seem different, but not THAT different.