User Tag List

123 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Default Cognitive Function Results - INFPs

INFPs: please post your results to this cognitive functions test.

Here are the results from the INTJs.

Here are the results from the ENTPs.

Here are the results from the ISFPs.

Here are the results from the ENFPs.

Here are the results from the ISFJs.

Here are the results from the ENFJs.

Here are the results from the INFJs.

Here are the results from the INTPs.

Here are the results from the ENTJs.

Here are the results from the ISTJs.

Here are the results from the ESFPs.

Here are the results from the ISTPs.

Here are the results from the ESFJs.

Here are the results from the ESTJs.

Here are the results from the ESTPs.

Thanks
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 01-04-2011 at 10:48 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.6)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.7)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************* (45.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.7)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************* (19.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.1)
    excellent use

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.8)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.7)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************************** (41.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.4)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.4)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.1)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.7)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************ (48.1)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is pretty typical for me. Si, Te, & Fe are usually about equal & always at the bottom. Often I score higher on Fi than Ne, but they're usually close. It depends on the test. I'm pretty sure I chose "exactly me" for every Fi question, so I'm not sure why Ne is higher.... It told me I am likely INFP, and then possibly ENFP or INTP.

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** (56.2) excellent use

introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************ (53.9) excellent use

introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (40.9) excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (36.2) excellent use

extraverted Sensing (Se) **************** (21.6) limited use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****** (11.3) unused

extraverted Thinking (Te) ***** (10.8) unused

introverted Sensing (Si) *** (8.9) unused
    ---------

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm noticing a lot of people score high on Fi, even if their type is not supposed to use it well. I think its because the Fi questions are pretty vague and applicable to many people, especially introverts. I mean, who would say no to this: "Freely enjoy doing what you want for your own personal happiness."

I liked the descriptions on this (old, not working) cognitive functions test:
    http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/as...velop_old.html
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Think there's enough bias to go around? Possible types: intp, entp, istp.

extraverted Sensing (Se) (25)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (38)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) (34.9)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) (31)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) (43)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) (18.8)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) (26)
    average use

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.9)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************ (12.6)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************* (19.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************************** (42.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.1)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INFJ
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Edit: Oh yeah, I'm noticing a lot of people score high on Fi, even if their type is not supposed to use it well. I think its because the Fi questions are pretty vague and applicable to many people, especially introverts. I mean, who would say no to this: "Freely enjoy doing what you want for your own personal happiness."

I liked the descriptions on this (old, not working) cognitive functions test:
    http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/as...velop_old.html
    Yeah, I agree. Those Fi questions point to issues that people might underrate themselves more with. Also, I think when you have high Se and a lot of those gut feelings impulses - well.. it's Se. Fi is still different. It might be difficult to differentiate the two if you were SP, since a lot of behavior is kind of "body based", from what I read. Even for the Ti types.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Those Fi questions point to issues that people might underrate themselves more with. Also, I think when you have high Se and a lot of those gut feelings impulses - well.. it's Se. Fi is still different. It might be difficult to differentiate the two if you were SP, since a lot of behavior is kind of "body based", from what I read. Even for the Ti types.
    Right...and you notice with those descriptions, there is no physical aspect directly connected to Fi, but Se is often described as connection to physical instincts. The idea of becoming mentally one with a physical element is interesting to me, but quite foreign.

I don't know how much I'd really call my Fi a gut instinct. I think there's only a physical aspect when its combined with emotion, which I imagine Fe types experience also. At most, there's a sort of atmospheric quality, but it's more mental than physical. It's just easier to describe with a physical metaphor, like your stomach plummeting or your heart in your throat whatever.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Epiphany

Damnit! I tried to take this test and got distracted. I haven't taken a personality test in over a year. It's hard to answer questions without a specific context.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.9)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** (50.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************** (17.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.6)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************* (25)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.8)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** * (51.3)
    excellent use
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENTP

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Improviser; and lastly, Stabilizer.
    To read more about the four temperaments click here.

Why does it say ENFP and dominant Function Ne when my score for Fi is actually slightly higher? And ENTP as alternative, really? Hahahah. And yeah, I am really extroverted