• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Noboby Can Piss Me Off Quite Like An ENFP

T

ThatGirl

At first I thought it Was maybe one or two extreme cases, but now...sheesh.

What is wrong with you guys, how can you honestly go through life thinking the way you do!

It is to the point if I even remotely suspect you may be an ENFP I will instantly feel disturbed by your presence...

The thing is, the ENFP behavior is so universal I can predict the exact reactions, conversations, and issues that will come up.

I don't want to hate a type but...jesus christ!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What did I do now?

P.S.

It's *nobody.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's so annoyed she can't type! That is really annoyed!

I don't know all these exact reactions, conversations, and issues that will come up, so please do elaborate. I love a good rant.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone needs a hug.

Starry

Great. I’m being called a ‘boob’ again.

I feel like I should apologize for something on behalf of my type. Yet at the same time I am intrigued by the thought of being instantly hated. man I’ve got to subscribe to this thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let's find a bunch of ENFPs to hug her.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sculpting

with all due respect thatgirl-It's because I think you really an ENTP. I figure that's okay to say since you were that before you were an ENTJ or an INTJ.

And yeah ENFPs and ENTPs will piss each ohter off as we both extrovert the shit that is mutually incomprehensible.

I love my ENTP though but we both mutually enjoy insulting our perspective judging functions and ridiculously inept outlooks on life.

Hugs!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
with all due respect thatgirl-It's because I think you really an ENTP. I figure that's okay to say since you were that before you were an ENTJ or an INTJ.

And yeah ENFPs and ENTPs will piss each ohter off as we both extrovert the shit that is mutually incomprehensible.

I love my ENTP though but we both mutually enjoy insulting our perspective judging functions and ridiculously inept outlooks on life.

Hugs!

I have said that she is ENTP many, many times because of our petty disagreements in vent and the fact that others around us see similarities in our behavior; I remember once thinking that she was like a T version of me.

It would also explain why she can't decided if she's an introvert or extrovert.

T

ThatGirl

Lol at the typing errors.

Okay, this is the typical interaction between myself and an ENFP:

Normal Day....

ENFP starts doing or saying something dumb, I start assessing whether or not it is worth correcting, and decide it is petty.

I keep going about my business, they keep saying or doing the same thing, as confidently and oblivious as ever.

It starts to feel like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, but I let it go...whatever.

Then something changes, and the little thing they were doing or saying before, that wasn't a big deal, suddenly is a bigger deal. That is when the conversation starts.

TG: Lol, I hate to point this out to you but....

ENFP: Lol... No...*smile*

TG: Yes, for these reasons.......See?

ENFP: You're obviously saying that because *insert insanely evil motive or intent*

TG: :O....What?....No. Where did you even get that from. Look..... let me explain it again, maybe in a different way....*insert what is logic and truth*

ENFP: *Changes and suddenly takes a you vs. them stance* Well you are this, or have done this, or said this. I can see where you *insert emotionally motivated factor* so its fine.

TG: ?...No!... I didn't, and besides that isn't the point. The point is *goes back to original point*....and don't say it is fine when the initial issue hasn't even been addressed yet.

ENFP: Wow, I am really surprised by how you're acting.

TG: :O *starts to wonder if ENFP is really that delusional, dumb, or just trying to win* Look it isn't worth it, just forget it, you obviously don't get it.

ENFP: *Repeats dumb thing said,or dumb action, confidently to show me they can do whatever they want*

TG: You're nuts, and wrong, and immature. And wrong! Don't you even care?

ENFP: I am not going to argue with you. *Slams door*

TG: ..... :O *speechless* .....Wow. I should have just nailed their ass the first time they fucked up. Last time I try to reason with an ENFP.

Now, this isn't a specific scenario but outlines pretty decently the path my interactions with ENFPs take. Different levels of intensity of course.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This isn't very INTJ of you.

No, not at all.

:wink:

Lark

I'd need to know the type a bit more to comment but I still think, even within type and persons whose preferences and habits are so strongly exhibited as to be truly true to type that there's a personal or social context to it always.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Meh.. I have had issues with ENFPs in the past.. but really it's mostly only when we argue..

Two have managed to give me the "creeps".. and I don't "creep" easy.. not like that anyway.

Mostly they seem to be quite lovely people , whose only fault to me is; They can really drain my energy sometimes.

They are often very nice looking.. and totally date-able because they are fiercely intelligent and warm.
But something still has me keeping them at arms length in general.

It's probably me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hugs!

i think a few weeks ago or so she was an enfp too!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who are you talking to?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
who are you talking to?

Me.. I deleted a post.. I though Zara was talking to me about being an INTJ.. but when I saw he wasn't ...
Marm was just too quick on the trigger. :coffee:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh okay thanks...i just responded to strawberries but my emotes let me down so i said screw it...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENTPs piss ppl off more than ENFPs. But, while I've noticed that NTs usually give ENFPs high marks, amongst NFs, ENFPs are the least popular, seen maybe as fake or as the shallow SPs of the NFs, like they can see thru them. :thinking:

But if Lady X pisses anyone off, they have a personal problem with me!!