• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Noboby Can Piss Me Off Quite Like An ENFP

sculpting

:shock:
I'm ENTP and I like ENFPs. The people are the problem not the type itself.

If she actually were ENTP for a moment she would have asked herself
1) Is it ok to blame a type because on 1 person? does it make sense?
2) Is that girl ENFP? I noticed that whem most people type others, they think they're Ns. She might as well been ESFP.

Which would make more sense to annoy you.
Since you have:
NiTeFiSe
And she has
SeFiTeNi

I love ENTPs. Every best friend I have had has been an ENTP. But what you see as the two types age is that we do not understand across the Fi-Ti very well. Then as our tert functions grow in we both act in knee jerk ways to offend one another over and over again with the tert functions. As we "mature" it actually can make things worse, because the ENFP uses more Te-thus bluntly stating things in a way that is obnoxious to Ti, while the ENTP uses more Fe, thus is offended by the ENFP's use of Fi. So yeah, there are patterns that are repeatable. We can make good friends but there will be strife at times...I think this was more obvious on the forum lat year when there were a bunch of ENTPs here constantly engaging a bunch of ENFPs though.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You should be embarassed for writing that letter. Your instructor was kind and helpful even when you were tearing her down. You say you don't want kindness, then what do you want? Your instructor can't change the rules just for you, she wouldn't be doing her job if she did.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I could swear you said it was a woman. Either way, you have no reasonable expectation for the instructor to do anything for you. Your situation is unfortunate, but it's not your instructor's fault. Just accept it and move on.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I see. You're referring to the user called man. I admit I don't spend enough time on Typologycentral to really know who everyone is or know who's cool and who isn't. You haven't given any good reason that your instructor should do any more than what she's already done for you. You have the right to expect her to grade fairly and to make her expectations clear. You do not have the right to expect her to provide you with books or do anything else for you; the fact that she even attempted to do so should be credited as kindness, not criticised as insufficient. I understand she may be a bit of a flake and that annoys you, but that's all it is, an annoyance.

T

ThatGirl

Really?

I suggest you re read the thread, where you can see each of these issues were addressed. Thanks.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
TG isn't an ENTP.

however, TG, i suggest you change your type to it because apparently that's all you have to do to find out all the reasons you're wrong.

T

ThatGirl

Yeah but wrong is easy.

See my old quotes.

"Those who are determined to find that which does not exist, are damned to never see any thing that does."

~TG 2009

Last edited:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah but wrong is easy.

See my old quotes.

"Those who are determined to find that which does not exist, are damned to never see any thing that does."

~TG 2009

it was a joke. an ENTP would have gotten it!

rav3n

TG is a me-dom. Don't know if there's an MBTI type that correlates to this.

rav3n

Pure irony. Until you break past the me-dom phase, understanding yourself will be Ni-impossible.

T

ThatGirl

Are you done trolling now?

I have expressed myself several times that I do not wish to engage in any conversation or debate with you. Stop your obvious attempts to bait me.

Annoying.

rav3n

Trolling or tough love? Figured you could handle it but apparently not.

T

ThatGirl

"Tough love" .....really?

Jesus.

Alright I am out, seriously though stop trying to make personal attacks.

G

Ginkgo

TG, you should go to McDonald's, buy a Happy Meal, and fill out the little puzzles on the back of the package. That way, the adults won't have to listen to your whining.