• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Noboby Can Piss Me Off Quite Like An ENFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
TG if you keep insisting you're INTJ, I might have to stalk you.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFPs keep me sane. Feel the lurve. :yes:

T

ThatGirl

How could an NT give an ENFP higher marks, when they obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about and inadvertently create consequences for you?

If this is going to be another TG type thread and lose content, just shut it down.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks aj...nothin like havin the drunk panda on your team :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How could an NT give an ENFP higher marks, when they obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about and inadvertently create consequences for you?

Non-coherent.

If this is going to be another TG type thread and lose content, just shut it down.

Yeah, ppl, please don't type TG. Or posts might get messed with.

thanks aj...nothin like havin the drunk panda on your team :D

I aint drink! But I'm not sober either..

Just be happy AJ is in your corner! Unless he has to ban u. :devil:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love the idea of ENFPs inadvertently creating consequences. It implies we're guileless and have no intentions.

Suuure. You keep thinkin' that.

T

ThatGirl

Non-coherent.

I aint drink! But I'm not sober either...

Let me break it down.

They obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about.

This inadvertently create consequences for you.

It is like they simply do not care about WHAT is wrong or right; they see a mission and are in it to win.

This ends up making a bigger and more real issue about something that should have been pretty black and white, or easily solved. It jumbles it up, adds in unrelated factors, and in the end, becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. This was the issue, well it is now! It wasn't before.

Then in the entire mess of filtering through their dynamics, the main point gets lost. Thing is, the main point would have never been made if there wasn't a fundamental consequence behind it.

For myself, I don't claim to know how others relate, this pisses me off. In the end I just want to end the nonsense, and see the original consequence as less significant. Therefore, the entire interaction, a waste of time.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Let me break it down.

They obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about.

This inadvertently create consequences for you.

Like, what would be an example of this? That will help break it down.

And Marm, or anyone else, do you want to translate what ThatGirl is saying? Marm is obv. biased at least a bit.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

And Marm, or anyone else, do you want to translate what ThatGirl is saying? Marm is obv. biased at least a bit.

She is annoyed by Fi driven Ne dom ENFP "championing" of issues or causes, she thinks it messies up the facts, and creates unnecessary drama.

Basically what she's saying is that she doesn't want to deal with people's feelings or ethical issues. Bah humbug. Et al.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
She is annoyed by Fi driven Ne dom ENFP "championing" of issues or causes, she thinks it messies up the facts, and creates unnecessary drama.

Basically what she's saying is that she doesn't want to deal with people's feelings or ethical issues. Bah humbug. Et al.

That sounds about right.

Agreed.

I'd actually love to hear some of these specific instances, so we can judge how righteous or ridiculous they are, and throw rotten tomatoes at the loser(s).

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh, well the naked ENFP PETA chicks, "I rather go naked than wear fur" protests.... I don't see how anyone can get mad at that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ha! hahahaha...yes...people with their feelings n shit can be suuuch a nuisance haha that shit is funny marm...and thatgirl...the thing is you see is that you have your shit that's important to you and so do they...who the hell cares if it's different shit...one isn't more right than the other...you're not more entitled to yours than they are...this kind of thing bothers me to death...just leave the enfp people alone to do their thing...it doesn't have to make sense to you...once you let that go you'll get along with them much better. :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Will some self-sacrificing INFJ throw themselves on this bomb? Or a duty committed ISTJ?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
*Looks around, sees Fidelia, throws her on bomb, knowing she'll forgive him later*

:)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Mother Teres... err I mean Fidelia was forced to do a brave thing...

T

ThatGirl

Okay

This was my letter.

Well, the only thing I can say then is this; If an intelligent, willing, and able student does poorly in your class, perhaps it is the teacher.

Point 1 The missing assignment.

" Maybe if you had approached me and explained why this seemed impossible for you to do at any time at all we could have found a substitute assignment."

I DID approach you and told you of my concerns with the paper, and why it had not been submitted yet. You told me to find a partner from the class, and gave me a due date.

Point 2 The text book.

I also, communicated with you regarding my text book issues. You stated you were going to put an extra in the library, as far as I knew, you never did. You showed up the day of the mid term and made this joke, "So, I was going to bring some extra text books for the class...but I forgot, lol." Put your hands on the podium, cocked your hip to the side, and smiled, like it was cute.

Point 3 The 17/35

My assignment was NOT late, and if it was, it couldn't have been by more than a few minutes. Somehow, when I approached you regarding my ungraded assignments, you instantly got it into your mind that if you missed it, it was due to the assignment being late.

Granted, I never corrected you on this point publicly, because I assumed you would check the time stamp. Nor did I correct you in front of the class on the following point.

I am the one who approached you regarding my late assignments, and submitted them when I had agreed to, with the exception of non-verbal. When you told me in class that I had missing assignments, the ONLY one not submitted at that point was the non-verbal, and I proceeded to e-mail you regarding the fact that you had only graded some, and missed others.

Why would I have approached you about missing assignments, then not submitted them to the point you had to point it out in class? That makes no logical sense.

Again, I assumed you would check the time stamp, since you are so obviously concerned about time. I also think it is rude to correct people in front of others. More so a professor in front of the class, which I would have done anyway, had I foreseen it would cost me my grade.

Aside from that, none of the content of any of my papers deserved a 17/35. I was 20 points shy of an A, well there are 18 of them right there.

So, I approached you several times, you knew my circumstances, I had to remind YOU to grade my assignments, which I started to do directly after you made the comment in class that some of them were missing.

With all do respect, and this is the last e-mail I am writing, it REALLY makes me upset to listen to inaccurate information. You speak so decisively as though these issues were mine alone, and failed to even entertain the idea that you may have been less than on top of things.

I did my job as a student, and I do believe the grade reflects the poor teaching quality. You should know I have never received anything but an A in every single Writing or Psychology based course I have ever taken. I have never encountered problems like this before, in my entire college career, and can assure you will never do so again.

You can tell me how it is my responsibility to be better prepared for the course, but I'm sorry, what more can a teacher ask for than a bright student, willing to learn, excited about the content, and up front about any disadvantage while taking the course. From what I saw from others in the class, I would say I was among the most qualified to even be there.

Bad experience, hands down.

Happy New Year to you too.

This was the response
Sorry you feel that way. I do disagree with several of your statements and your assessment overall except for the points which I previously made. A student without a textbook no matter how willing, intelligent or capable seldom achieves an A in a class that is text driven. (Irrelevant she told me to talk to her if there were any concerns) That is just logical. In any case you are inaccurate in my assessment re your work and timing and being on top of the class and its progress. I have no other complaints at all and quite a number of compliments and thank you's from students in any of my classes. It was not a difficult class- being a basic class, although hybrid classes can be an adjustment for some. ( I have taken multiple hybrid classes, never had a problem. Then again I didn't turn in half assed assignments like magazine cut outs on poster board not relating to anything either.)

I do understand psychologically why you want to have an A in the class since you have achieved the same in other classes. ( I have taken 11 psychology or analytical writing based courses including hybrids and gotten As in 10, even been asked to use my papers for standards. I think it's great that you have, especially if you did that without a textbook in those classes too. (I bought the text eventually. I told her I was having issues with financial aid, shit I even told vent. There was no book even submitted to the library.) Once again, even if you had received full points for that one assignment, you still did not reach the rock bottom number of points required for an A in this particular class. ( I asked her to consider three separate issues she previously stated were my demise in the class) Blaming me, will not help you to accept responsibility for the base core reason for receiving a B+ instead of an A.

I believe we have hashed this over enough now and at this point I will be moving on.

Does no one else see this?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see perfectly clearly what's going on here. You got mad at your prof for not giving you an A.

How detached and rational of you.