User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 214

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    TG if you keep insisting you're INTJ, I might have to stalk you.

  2. #22
    ¡MI TORTA! Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    ENFPs keep me sane. Feel the lurve.

  3. #23
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    How could an NT give an ENFP higher marks, when they obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about and inadvertently create consequences for you?

    If this is going to be another TG type thread and lose content, just shut it down.

  4. #24
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    thanks aj...nothin like havin the drunk panda on your team
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #25
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    How could an NT give an ENFP higher marks, when they obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about and inadvertently create consequences for you?
    Non-coherent.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    If this is going to be another TG type thread and lose content, just shut it down.
    Yeah, ppl, please don't type TG. Or posts might get messed with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    thanks aj...nothin like havin the drunk panda on your team
    I aint drink! But I'm not sober either..

    Just be happy AJ is in your corner! Unless he has to ban u.

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I love the idea of ENFPs inadvertently creating consequences. It implies we're guileless and have no intentions.

    Suuure. You keep thinkin' that.

  7. #27
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Non-coherent.



    I aint drink! But I'm not sober either...
    Let me break it down.

    They obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about.

    This inadvertently create consequences for you.

    It is like they simply do not care about WHAT is wrong or right; they see a mission and are in it to win.

    This ends up making a bigger and more real issue about something that should have been pretty black and white, or easily solved. It jumbles it up, adds in unrelated factors, and in the end, becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. This was the issue, well it is now! It wasn't before.

    Then in the entire mess of filtering through their dynamics, the main point gets lost. Thing is, the main point would have never been made if there wasn't a fundamental consequence behind it.

    For myself, I don't claim to know how others relate, this pisses me off. In the end I just want to end the nonsense, and see the original consequence as less significant. Therefore, the entire interaction, a waste of time.

  8. #28
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Let me break it down.

    They obviously take strong stances against things they are inaccurate about.

    This inadvertently create consequences for you.
    Like, what would be an example of this? That will help break it down.

    And Marm, or anyone else, do you want to translate what ThatGirl is saying? Marm is obv. biased at least a bit.

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Like, what would be an example of this? That will help break it down.

    And Marm, or anyone else, do you want to translate what ThatGirl is saying? Marm is obv. biased at least a bit.

    She is annoyed by Fi driven Ne dom ENFP "championing" of issues or causes, she thinks it messies up the facts, and creates unnecessary drama.

    Basically what she's saying is that she doesn't want to deal with people's feelings or ethical issues. Bah humbug. Et al.

  10. #30
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    She is annoyed by Fi driven Ne dom ENFP "championing" of issues or causes, she thinks it messies up the facts, and creates unnecessary drama.

    Basically what she's saying is that she doesn't want to deal with people's feelings or ethical issues. Bah humbug. Et al.
    That sounds about right.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Like, what would be an example of this? That will help break it down.
    Agreed.

    I'd actually love to hear some of these specific instances, so we can judge how righteous or ridiculous they are, and throw rotten tomatoes at the loser(s).

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] What can an INFP (me) do to attract an ENFP (him)?
    By grapesoda in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 11:09 PM
  3. People who just HAVE to be nice piss me off
    By sketchymcsketcherson in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO