4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Says the Pot
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

ThatGirl

Another shocker.

:rolli:

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Guess who knew you'd say that...
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

figsfiggyfigs

I didn't read the entire thing, in fact I stopped about page 6.

It got really repetitive with people taking shots at you and you defending how you were behaving, and I couldn't grasp what your ultimate point was.

I shouldn't even comment considering I lack adequate information to do so. But from what I got on the first few pages TG, was of you expressing your anger over something you could not control because it had not gone YOUR way. If anything I say was corrected onwards in the thread, forgive me.

Everything I had to say was pretty much posted by Tallulah and Mon. You've used circumstantial excuses, in the end, the teacher owes you nothing other than her ability to judge a paper adequately, and she believes she's done her job, and you don't. Complaining about the issue(which is by-all-means, normal) will get you no where, find a PROPER way to mend it, although quiet honestly, it is way beyond late now. Complaining to the teacher, esp the way you did, passive-aggressively, was your down fall. If anything, it will make your teacher resent you more, which I know you don't care about. The original issue was not with you, it was with the paper itself; and you made it personal.

Even if she did give you the grade you didn't deserve, and she's as irrational as you say, she's probably thinking " that bitch deserves it!" now, and there is no way in hell she's going to even reconsider it. You can't use logic to deal with everyone, you should've appealed to her instead of attacking her and telling her she is lacking as a teacher.

I don't take "types" seriously enough, but I'm sure a few people on here do. Relating an individual's type with the individual themselves is not going to help you get a very good understanding of said person or people in general. You need to better understand individuals to learn how to work with them in the most efficient way possible, especially if you want something going your way. It is a tool more than anything. Type will give you NOTHING regarding who an individual actually is, what they believe, and how the will respond to the things you say/do. Bad reactions come from threats, and threats come from beliefs being questioned, which vary person-to-person.

You have a lot to grow as a person TG, you said it yourself. I honestly think your biggest problem is communication and self-awareness. As we discussed yesterday. From what I've noticed from some of your posts, you take this " who can win this" stance, instead of an open, accepting mind where a discussion is not whose wrong and whose right but a " what can I get out of this" mentality. You can't learn, grow, AND remove your faults if you're not willing or refuse to acknowledge them as such.

You defended yourself when you felt it be needed, although used the wrong technique to do it, but in the end, circumstance aside, your teacher believed your paper was not up to par for an A. This is something you have to accept. If you want to change it, retake the class, but since you've pissed off the teacher, I doubt it's going to change very much. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    She is annoyed by Fi driven Ne dom ENFP "championing" of issues or causes, she thinks it messies up the facts, and creates unnecessary drama.

Basically what she's saying is that she doesn't want to deal with people's feelings or ethical issues. Bah humbug. Et al.
    btw tg, does it worry you that an ENFP understand what you're saying better than anyone else ? ;D

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I don't think this thread is about ENFPs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    btw tg, does it worry you that an ENFP understand what you're saying better than anyone else ? ;D
    Perhaps this is due to my being an ENFP and she being NTJ...we have that special connection, but it's covered in dysfunctional hate/love slime.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Perhaps this is due to my being an ENFP and she being NTJ...we have that special connection, but it's covered in dysfunctional hate/love slime.
    Marmalade.sunrise...accepting her enfpishness
    *gasps*
    Something about vegan cheese burgers.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I didn't read the entire thing, in fact I stopped about page 6.

It got really repetitive with people taking shots at you and you defending how you were behaving, and I couldn't grasp what your ultimate point was.

I shouldn't even comment considering I lack adequate information to do so. But from what I got on the first few pages TG, was of you expressing your anger over something you could not control because it had not gone YOUR way. If anything I say was corrected onwards in the thread, forgive me.

Everything I had to say was pretty much posted by Tallulah and Mon. You've used circumstantial excuses, in the end, the teacher owes you nothing other than her ability to judge a paper adequately, and she believes she's done her job, and you don't. Complaining about the issue(which is by-all-means, normal) will get you no where, find a PROPER way to mend it, although quiet honestly, it is way beyond late now. Complaining to the teacher, esp the way you did, passive-aggressively, was your down fall. If anything, it will make your teacher resent you more, which I know you don't care about. The original issue was not with you, it was with the paper itself; and you made it personal.

Even if she did give you the grade you didn't deserve, and she's as irrational as you say, she's probably thinking " that bitch deserves it!" now, and there is no way in hell she's going to even reconsider it. You can't use logic to deal with everyone, you should've appealed to her instead of attacking her and telling her she is lacking as a teacher.

I don't take "types" seriously enough, but I'm sure a few people on here do. Relating an individual's type with the individual themselves is not going to help you get a very good understanding of said person or people in general. You need to better understand individuals to learn how to work with them in the most efficient way possible, especially if you want something going your way. It is a tool more than anything. Type will give you NOTHING regarding who an individual actually is, what they believe, and how the will respond to the things you say/do. Bad reactions come from threats, and threats come from beliefs being questioned, which vary person-to-person.

You have a lot to grow as a person TG, you said it yourself. I honestly think your biggest problem is communication and self-awareness. As we discussed yesterday. From what I've noticed from some of your posts, you take this " who can win this" stance, instead of an open, accepting mind where a discussion is not whose wrong and whose right but a " what can I get out of this" mentality. You can't learn, grow, AND remove your faults if you're not willing or refuse to acknowledge them as such.

You defended yourself when you felt it be needed, although used the wrong technique to do it, but in the end, circumstance aside, your teacher believed your paper was not up to par for an A. This is something you have to accept. If you want to change it, retake the class, but since you've pissed off the teacher, I doubt it's going to change very much. lol.

You really should take the time to read the rest of the thread, where all of what you stated was addressed, as you may have anticipated.

I do agree that I need to grow more as a person, but I disagree a lot on the areas you stated.

I am very much able and willing to admit when I am wrong, that doesn't mean I am some how obligated to take irrelevant hits when I am right.

If in fact it did come down to a measure of offending the teacher, and by doing so, she became impervious to reconsideration, then it is her who made the situation personal. As you can see from the rest of the thread, my comments were indeed accurate, which the teacher should have been aware of, since she herself participated in the situation.

There is only so much one person can do, when interacting with others. I believe I treated the teacher with respect in the first E-Mail by not trying to manipulate her into seeing it my way, but by accurately addressing the situation as it was.

I am not responsible for her, or anyone else's, interpretations. I have done that enough in my life, to chose not to participate in sacrificing my own truth or integrity in order to make people feel better about things they are wrong in.

This may seem like an oxymoron, and I am aware that this means I will not always get what I want. Though I am just as entitled as anyone else, to not approve of the situation. I take responsibility on my end for myself, and others should as well.

That is their issue, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I don't think this thread is about ENFPs.
    It was about how my interactions with ENFPs always pan out at one point or another.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I wonder, TG...what the purpose is of this thread? Is it to release some steam, to vent, if you will? Coz you're definitely welcome to do so. But if it is in fact to have a look as to why that is and learn from it, I'd be glad to contribute.

For what it's worth, I never had a real issue with who you are, and I am in fact ENFP. And, from what I recall, we never really did get into arguments. I guess I'm hoping I can inspire you not to give up on us just yet
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”