User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

To TG, is that a challenge? If so, I'm up for it.

ThatGirl

If it was a challenge, you would have stated it in the first place, and no, I am not.

I'm asking you whether you're challenging me to post my opinion of what your type is. Suggesting wisdom, suggests fear of some sort. Not the case, only an attempt to consider your feelings.

So, if you're challenging me to post my opinion of your type, I'd be more than fine to do so. Particularly now.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I'm asking you whether you're challenging me to post my opinion of what your type is. Suggesting wisdom, suggests fear of some sort. Not the case, only an attempt to consider your feelings.

So, if you're challenging me to post my opinion of your type, I'd be more than fine to do so. Particularly now.
    Wrong, I was implying that your decision to challenge my type was wise due to the fact that:

Through out this thread you maintained a less than complete understanding of anything.

I do not respect your opinion enough to get into it with you.

Your mind is already set, of which neither of us have anything to gain at this point.

So....

Thanks, but no thanks.

ESFP = Se>Fi>Te>Ni

Of the four, blatantly ESFP. Way too much emo and not enough logical thought to be a T.

ThatGirl

K, thanks.
    Last edited by ThatGirl; 01-05-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Btw, how did I know that was already your opinion...:O

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ESFP = Se>Fi>Te>Ni

Of the four, blatantly ESFP. Way too much emo and not enough logical thought to be a T.
    This would make SO much sense...it would explain both the reason why people have compared us, and why she rubs me in a similar way as my ESFP sister.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    If one would substitute the words "Me off" in the thread title with "On Me", do you too think the thread would have great potential for the mature topics section ? xD

i mean, let's face it, if there was a type who'd be up for it, it'd totally be an ExxP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    This would make SO much sense...it would explain both the reason why people have compared us, and why she rubs me in a similar way as my ESFP sister.
    I even doubt the ESFP due to an inability to shift perspectives. The rigidity in one perspective defies rational belief. But then, Ni would be an inferior function so it might react poorly when under stress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

If you're certain of Ni and Fi usage, there are 4 types you might be:

ENTJ = Te>Ni>Se>Fi
    INTJ = Ni>Te>Fi>Se
    ESFP = Se>Fi>Te>Ni
    ISFP = Fi>Se>Ni>Te

Not going to post my opinion of which one you might be.
    If memory serves, this was a matter of quite contentious debate a year ago which may be why ThatGirl isn't especially interested in getting into it again or in anybody's opinions. I remember it quite well because it was one of the first threads that I read on the forum.

Her cognitive function results are indeed consistent with INTJ.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1427497

I can't imagine two types (ESFP and INTJ) that would be so completely different and therefore, it's hard for me to imagine how an ESFP could mistake themselves for an INTJ. As to myself, I have no idea what type she is . As a side note, I have a hard time recognizing Ni doms here and IRL, and I am one.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639