User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

ThatGirl

I agree Tallulah, which was the point of my first e-mail. The idea was to not accuse her of messing up and then setting her on the defense. It was to first, take responsibility and explain where I myself came off as a flake in the class. Then bring up the issues of the graded assignments using the 17/35 as the example. To remind her of my credibility and effort put into all the other assignments, then ask her to take another look at them, and reassess the value they were graded on.

Then, with the response I received back, tried to clarify my position on the two other points. On the third she said the content was already archived, so then it was my word against hers.

Her response back, caused me to finally snap. I will also add, that I do not represent my points as clearly as I could when I am emotionally affected by something. So my intentions may have been unclear.

This was important to me because I finally joined the Phi Theta Capa thing at my school, which allows me priority registration on classes. It requires a minimum GPA, which I do meet the standard for. With my limitations on times I can attend classes, this is extremely important, since I have been messing around trying to take whatever classes I could get, in order to build up my credits enough to get into the classes I need.

My concern was that I understand with my work schedule, and other limitations, it is impossible for me to bank on the fact I will make straight As in all my classes all the time. I still stress out if things aren't guaranteed though, and would have liked to save my B grades for the classes I couldn't otherwise do better in for whatever reason.

I wasted a B on a VERY easy class, when that shouldn't have been the case at all.

The other point to consider is this, I am bitching about this right now, at 8:50pm on New Years Eve, cause I can. Come Monday I am going to be very busy again, and cant afford to take off work to contest this. So it is worth more effort and money to petition the college to access the archived class, go against the teacher, and achieve a result.

You chose your battles, and I have other more pressing things to attend to. I will be sure to keep up on my own documentation in the future. Also, to be more aggressive.

I just find it frustrating, that what should have been a very simple interaction, became something so blown out of proportion it would even require me to take such drastic actions.

The other point is, I seem to engage in more of these convos with ENFPs than any other type. It is the only time it seems to go that far.

Idk, I will figure it out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Is this some kind of pride thing?

ThatGirl

I would accuse you of being an ENFP, lol, but then there wouldn't be the question mark.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Me ENFP, that would be intriguing of you to say.
    *secretly working on it*

Alas my cognitive processing tends to be baffling.

ThatGirl

INFJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I always wondered whether I'd be leaning towards INFJ once my post traumatic stress went away, it could happen.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    At first I thought it Was maybe one or two extreme cases, but now...sheesh.

What is wrong with you guys, how can you honestly go through life thinking the way you do!

It is to the point if I even remotely suspect you may be an ENFP I will instantly feel disturbed by your presence...

The thing is, the ENFP behavior is so universal I can predict the exact reactions, conversations, and issues that will come up.

I don't want to hate a type but...jesus christ!
    I have to agree with you on this one; maybe it's an INTX thing? I'm not exactly pissed off by them, but they do seem to annoy me at a higher rate than any other type.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wonder though, if that's because you're NTP.

Though I will say this: I've had an INTJ think that I'm very, very feeler and dramatic, but been told by another ENFP that I'm "too emotionally controlled" to be an E4. Some INFPs think I seem to be distanced from my feelings, and I've had an INTP tell me I seem ExTP-ish at times.

My point is that maybe the INTJ thinks I'm very feeler and dramatic because ENFPs are so expressive and emo, and many INTJs ...are like the opposite of that. It probably rocks their little boat. Or shakes their cat tree.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I have to agree with you on this one; maybe it's an INTX thing? I'm not exactly pissed off by them, but they do seem to annoy me at a higher rate than any other type.
    hey! fuck you! just kidding...i don't even know you..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hey! fuck you! just kidding...i don't even know you..
    If some people could really understand the sentences that are presented on their screens, they'd know that "at a higher rate"=/= "every last one on Earth".
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”