• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Cognitive Function Results - ENFPs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trust me, if I ever drive a car again, it'll be in an empty parking lot where I'm the only moving object :blush:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*hides behind secret curtain, hoping the others don't realize that this was all just a plan to observe each of the 16 types when they each had their own thread with the same initial purpose*

:peepwall:

so how's it panning out? :D

sculpting

Wtf? I go to bed, blissfully unaware and wake up to find my Se is being insulted? :cry:
I was tired and I read over it *sulks*

See, it's stuff like this that keeps me from dancing in front of a public. One minute, I'm rocking on the dancefloor, the next I'm tripping over my own feet :doh:
Makes you paranoid as one moment people accuse you of oozing sensuality and the next they're laughing their ass off at you fumbling completely all over the place :ninja:

Btw, does *anyone* have an explanation for this? Dancing, bodylanguage, attitude...all Se, no? Then why is it that ENFPs can pull that off so well at times and other times completely botch it up, but like..to the point where you gotto wonder why you're bothering to move and be in the moment at all :doh:

Ps: I don't drive a car for obvious reasons :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Hmmm, well, any new physical activity I start, i suck at terribly. It takes me quite a bit longer to remember exactly what steps to take. This includes martial arts-aikido, tae-kwon-do and brazilian ju-jitszu as well as horseback riding. however once I figure out the basic steps, I am very, very good at allowing muscle memory to take over most things so I can focus on improving specific aspects of what I am doing. Thus I can improve much more rapidly than most other people and be very good at the activity. I kinda thought maybe this is Si having figured out the basic stuff and it sort of running unconsciously. Fi is also very kinesthetic to me-I very much "feel" my way through certain activities. So I dunno...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I hear ya, but then once I start multitasking, and getting distracted Ne-wise, I tend to trip over my own two feet :doh:

I also have trouble getting to the point where my muscle memory actually takes over, as I need an oversight of what I'm to learn to be able to start mucking about with the basics, and few teachers of physical activity ever are willing to provide you with that *grmbls*

So I've started just picking up books on the activity before I start on the activity, so I have a frame of reference, an idea of what I'm to learn to build on, as that's the only way to keep me motivated.

sculpting

Oh, I hear ya, but then once I start multitasking, and getting distracted Ne-wise, I tend to trip over my own two feet :doh:

I also have trouble getting to the point where my muscle memory actually takes over, as I need an oversight of what I'm to learn to be able to start mucking about with the basics, and few teachers of physical activity ever are willing to provide you with that *grmbls*

So I've started just picking up books on the activity before I start on the activity, so I have a frame of reference, an idea of what I'm to learn to build on, as that's the only way to keep me motivated.

Ah- i totally need that frame of reference as well. I am actually trying to learn to dance and what I have found is that I learn when I can memorize names of patterns of steps-but-hehe-the intj learns by Ni-ing stuff. So he would teach me via Ni-ish sorts of ways but I didnt really GET it. In the actual lesson it was VERY explicit, so suddenly I could work off the basic building blocks and recombine them a lot better. and yeah, Ne, doesnt help the focus at all.

cfs1992

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.6)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.7)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.9)
excellent use

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
what does learning through Ni'ing things (like your INTJ) look like?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

ME TOO. the more theory i learn beforehand, the better.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^That's a frigging good question. I dunno *exactly* what goes on in that black box he calls his mind, but from what I can tell, he decides he wants to reach some goal, broods on it, then experiments here and there with the possibilities, sets up almost like a test-run (where you feel like a lab rat), then he suddenly comes up with an entire system to reach it, hammers it into place and works out the kinks. After all is said and done and he's reached his goal, he abandons it all as it's no fun anymore, to start up elsewhere with something new :doh:

I just don't have the capacity to have such faith in my capabilities, nor the patience to go back and forth while the whole thing is not functioning properly in the test phase. Give me a book, lemme get the oversight, so i can see the possibilities and learn the basics (I seriously don't know how they can stand constantly reinventing warm water as they say here in Dutch), and then personalize and manipulate those basics into my specific desires. Minimal fuss, minimal failure, and perfectly tailored to my needs ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.6)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.3)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************************** (52.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.2)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.7)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************************** (51.2)
excellent use

the difficulty with this test for me was not being honest about what I was bad at, but what I was good at. for instance, I know how to create group unity and I am very good at it, but I HATE group unity and despise the idea of fitting in with anything. my Fe and Si are probably a little bit underestimated for this reason. Apart from that, I'm not sure if my Ni is quite this high. the questions were rather vague and seemed to apply to Ni, Fi and Ne at the same time.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Improviser; and lastly, Stabilizer.

this is pretty much spot on, although sometimes I'm more NT-ish than NF-ish (people who are stupid and irrational are SOO iritating to me and, despite having very strong personal values, I don't tend to think of every decision in life as this moral dilemna like many NFs tend to). I'm kinda SP-ish sometimes (hedonistic, fun loving, impatient, drawn to beauty) but I'm not SJ at all lol.

chocolatethundaa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************ (36.2)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************* (19.5)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************** (39)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.1)
excellent use

Wow you guys are all posting about how clumsy you are etc etc but ive never had this problem. Psychologically I fit the ENFP type to a t but when your saying all that stuff about driving and dancing and physical movement i'm most put off. Honestly I find those activities simple even though my low motivational levels still means i'm unfit.

Also these cognition results are interesting in comparison to all of yours. I purposely did not tell the test what I thought I was and it still managed, with these results to label me as ENFP. Im honestly intrigued. Any opinions on this?

P.S. am I the only one with embarrassing spelling problems? (made numerous fail spells in this short post)

Last edited:

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this really all the frickin ENFPs we have on this site?

C'mon ENFPs!

I wanna see your results!

Cognitive Process
Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se)*
*****************************************************(51.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si)*
*****(3)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne)*
*****************************************************(51.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni)*
************************************(34.6)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te)*
*******(6)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti)*
**********************(20.1)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe)*
*********************************(31.6)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi)*
********************************************(42.4)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48.5)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.4)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.2)
good use
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.2)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.2)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************** (15)
unused

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTP

Hmm. Maybe because of my Te suckage over Si? Ti shouldn't have been that high either. :shrug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.6)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************** (16.2)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************* (13.4)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************** (15.5)
unused
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************* (37.9)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.4)
excellent use

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The same pattern emerges, still.

That being that I am both an uber-N and an uber-F. :solidarity:

I've taken different cog tests before, and I usually score pretty high on my Ti as well.

Oh well. :p

megm87

MBTI Type
ENFP
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.1)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** (50.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.4)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****** (6.8)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************** (16.2)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************************************** (47.6)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.6)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm... well it seems my Se and Ti are higher than previously, also my Te looks pretty pants. Other than that it seems fairly accurate.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.6)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.1)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.9)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.5)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.7)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.5)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.6)
excellent use

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27.1)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********** (10.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************** (46.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.9)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.1)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************ (24.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.4)
excellent use

i don't know how accurately i answered i was trying to not skew the results so may have unintentionally by downplaying responses...like...some seemed too dramatic to say yes exactly me...when i mostly feel like everything is always sometimes...ha...that makes no sense.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.8)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.5)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.5)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.6)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP