User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Trust me, if I ever drive a car again, it'll be in an empty parking lot where I'm the only moving object
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    *hides behind secret curtain, hoping the others don't realize that this was all just a plan to observe each of the 16 types when they each had their own thread with the same initial purpose*

so how's it panning out?

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Wtf? I go to bed, blissfully unaware and wake up to find my Se is being insulted?
    I was tired and I read over it *sulks*

See, it's stuff like this that keeps me from dancing in front of a public. One minute, I'm rocking on the dancefloor, the next I'm tripping over my own feet
    Makes you paranoid as one moment people accuse you of oozing sensuality and the next they're laughing their ass off at you fumbling completely all over the place

Btw, does *anyone* have an explanation for this? Dancing, bodylanguage, attitude...all Se, no? Then why is it that ENFPs can pull that off so well at times and other times completely botch it up, but like..to the point where you gotto wonder why you're bothering to move and be in the moment at all

Ps: I don't drive a car for obvious reasons
    Hmmm, well, any new physical activity I start, i suck at terribly. It takes me quite a bit longer to remember exactly what steps to take. This includes martial arts-aikido, tae-kwon-do and brazilian ju-jitszu as well as horseback riding. however once I figure out the basic steps, I am very, very good at allowing muscle memory to take over most things so I can focus on improving specific aspects of what I am doing. Thus I can improve much more rapidly than most other people and be very good at the activity. I kinda thought maybe this is Si having figured out the basic stuff and it sort of running unconsciously. Fi is also very kinesthetic to me-I very much "feel" my way through certain activities. So I dunno...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh, I hear ya, but then once I start multitasking, and getting distracted Ne-wise, I tend to trip over my own two feet

I also have trouble getting to the point where my muscle memory actually takes over, as I need an oversight of what I'm to learn to be able to start mucking about with the basics, and few teachers of physical activity ever are willing to provide you with that *grmbls*

So I've started just picking up books on the activity before I start on the activity, so I have a frame of reference, an idea of what I'm to learn to build on, as that's the only way to keep me motivated.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Oh, I hear ya, but then once I start multitasking, and getting distracted Ne-wise, I tend to trip over my own two feet

I also have trouble getting to the point where my muscle memory actually takes over, as I need an oversight of what I'm to learn to be able to start mucking about with the basics, and few teachers of physical activity ever are willing to provide you with that *grmbls*

So I've started just picking up books on the activity before I start on the activity, so I have a frame of reference, an idea of what I'm to learn to build on, as that's the only way to keep me motivated.
    Ah- i totally need that frame of reference as well. I am actually trying to learn to dance and what I have found is that I learn when I can memorize names of patterns of steps-but-hehe-the intj learns by Ni-ing stuff. So he would teach me via Ni-ish sorts of ways but I didnt really GET it. In the actual lesson it was VERY explicit, so suddenly I could work off the basic building blocks and recombine them a lot better. and yeah, Ne, doesnt help the focus at all.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.7)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.6)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.7)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.9)
    excellent use

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

what does learning through Ni'ing things (like your INTJ) look like?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ME TOO. the more theory i learn beforehand, the better.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^That's a frigging good question. I dunno *exactly* what goes on in that black box he calls his mind, but from what I can tell, he decides he wants to reach some goal, broods on it, then experiments here and there with the possibilities, sets up almost like a test-run (where you feel like a lab rat), then he suddenly comes up with an entire system to reach it, hammers it into place and works out the kinks. After all is said and done and he's reached his goal, he abandons it all as it's no fun anymore, to start up elsewhere with something new

I just don't have the capacity to have such faith in my capabilities, nor the patience to go back and forth while the whole thing is not functioning properly in the test phase. Give me a book, lemme get the oversight, so i can see the possibilities and learn the basics (I seriously don't know how they can stand constantly reinventing warm water as they say here in Dutch), and then personalize and manipulate those basics into my specific desires. Minimal fuss, minimal failure, and perfectly tailored to my needs
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.6)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.3)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** ** (52.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.7)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** * (51.2)
    excellent use

the difficulty with this test for me was not being honest about what I was bad at, but what I was good at. for instance, I know how to create group unity and I am very good at it, but I HATE group unity and despise the idea of fitting in with anything. my Fe and Si are probably a little bit underestimated for this reason. Apart from that, I'm not sure if my Ni is quite this high. the questions were rather vague and seemed to apply to Ni, Fi and Ne at the same time.

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Catalyst; secondly Theorist; then Improviser; and lastly, Stabilizer.

this is pretty much spot on, although sometimes I'm more NT-ish than NF-ish (people who are stupid and irrational are SOO iritating to me and, despite having very strong personal values, I don't tend to think of every decision in life as this moral dilemna like many NFs tend to). I'm kinda SP-ish sometimes (hedonistic, fun loving, impatient, drawn to beauty) but I'm not SJ at all lol.