User Tag List

First 23456 Last

That's pretty funny because I went back after Z's post #27 and tried clicking on my own post....then I was like, hmm, oh wait he couldnt have edited my post.....

My entp also notes that she has no idea how I function like this....she says the stable home and job seem to imply the ability to do...well..something...but then she just shakes her head....

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

:yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

lol occasionally i have to tell people that i'm kind of airheaded until there's a real problem at hand, at which point i take care of business.

or, you know, until i start talking about theoretical physics. sometimes you just have to get proving yourself out of the way

*wanders off, bumps into wall along the way*

incidentally - friend of mine, i suspect INFP, once ran into the same door twice within a 30-minute time span at my house

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Ah I don't know where you get ENFP from these scores because it looks INFP with ISFP as a close second, almost a tie.

Maybe it's because of your Te? Probably because of your Te.

Mine is clearly ENFP, but I'm always surprised on this version of functions tests that I score higher on Se than Te and Si. It always says my Te is so low.
    [1]Fi
    [2]Ne~Se
    [3]Ni
    [4]Te
    [5]Si

My XNFP score would look like: FiNeTeSi, which would look like an INFP on one end and an ENFP on the other end.
    My XSFP score would look like an ISFP: FiSeNiTe

I can see how it translates to an ENFP, I would still at least assume the dominant (especially the dominant) and auxiliary functions would have more... weight?

have you wrecked many cars? not that I have I mean...except well.. I mean those four were not really my fault totally...I only totalled three of them...but yeah I totally loved taking quantum menchanics, especially the graduate course with linera algebra and bra-kets...ooooooooo......I LOVE LINEAR ALGEBRA!!!!!! Like almost as much as puppies or shiny ribbons. I go to the math aisle at the bookstore and it must be what the ESFPs feel when they go to the mall....ooooooo...aaahhhhhhhh....weeeeeeeeee!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

*trips over table and falls down steps*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i know no one's going to believe me after this thread, but i'm actually a pretty good driver, stick shift and all. i'd like to try driving on a racetrack at some point.

on the other hand, my roommate recently got a new couch, and i didn't even realize until she pointed it out. our friends were oohing at ahhing and i thought it was at whatever was on the laptop the person sitting on the couch was looking at... nope...

(ps - surprise - ENFP thread has derailed. is it just me or do other ENFPs not have a problem with minor derailing? cause, like, anyone can always return to the topic if they want, so it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal... plus the "off-topic" discussion is related...)

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru
    [1]Fi
    [2]Ne~Se
    [3]Ni
    [4]Te
    [5]Si

My XNFP score would look like: FiNeTeSi, which would look like an INFP on one end and an ENFP on the other end.
    My XSFP score would look like an ISFP: FiSeNiTe

I can see how it translates to an ENFP, I would still at least assume the dominant (especially the dominant) and auxiliary functions would have more... weight?
    huh, yeah, you would think? i guess maybe in addition to the Te thing, it could be because Ne and Si would be so low in the function order of an SFP but Ni would at least be relatively moderate in an ENFP, maybe? if i were interpreting those results, i'd say it looks like INFP or ISFP too.

incidentally - i group myself as a catalyst because of NF, but the improviser almost sounds more like me. i assume that's because of ExxP.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

*hides behind secret curtain, hoping the others don't realize that this was all just a plan to observe each of the 16 types when they each had their own thread with the same initial purpose*

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    huh, yeah, you would think? i guess maybe in addition to the Te thing, it could be because Ne and Si would be so low in the function order of an SFP but Ni would at least be relatively moderate in an ENFP, maybe? if i were interpreting those results, i'd say it looks like INFP or ISFP too.
    Well, I think of myself as an IXFP type, but when I looked at these scores, I was sort of just ... how in the world did I get a result that says that I might be an ENFP or maybe an ESFP.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    incidentally - i group myself as a catalyst because of NF, but the improviser almost sounds more like me. i assume that's because of ExxP.
    Yep, while people say that the closest type to an INFP is ENFP and the closest type to an ISFP is an ESFP

ESFP and ENFP have similar interaction styles
    as INFP and ISFP have similar interaction styles.

I've found this while looking at the improviser temperament when I got these results.

http://www.4temperaments.com/article...mproviser.html
    Problematic Definitions of N
    In our work, we have found that a vast number of_ S_Ps select "N" responses rather than the "S" responses on the MBTI® , Their behavior and reports have been taken as typical of those with a preference for N. Because of not using the added information in the temperament model or not paying close attention to Jung's definitions and Myers descriptions, the observations of people with _S_P preferences have filtered back into the mainstream definitions of N. When we go back to Jung's descriptions, we find these descriptions have veered off course from the original meaning.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Wtf? I go to bed, blissfully unaware and wake up to find my Se is being insulted?
    I was tired and I read over it *sulks*

See, it's stuff like this that keeps me from dancing in front of a public. One minute, I'm rocking on the dancefloor, the next I'm tripping over my own feet
    Makes you paranoid as one moment people accuse you of oozing sensuality and the next they're laughing their ass off at you fumbling completely all over the place

Btw, does *anyone* have an explanation for this? Dancing, bodylanguage, attitude...all Se, no? Then why is it that ENFPs can pull that off so well at times and other times completely botch it up, but like..to the point where you gotto wonder why you're bothering to move and be in the moment at all

Ps: I don't drive a car for obvious reasons
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Because you don't use your Se when you fumble?

PS: If you ever decide todrive a car, don't drive anywhere near me :yim_rolling_on_the_