• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's get an update on all the potential romances

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
OK, often some of you post romance questions and we all give our (humble) advice, but we don't get to hear what happened in the end.

Give us all some updates!

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I wanted her.. she is awesome, intelligent , warm, and sexy.. I am sure she felt the same.. But I am insane.. insane and romance don't mix..

The End.. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I posted about some guy almost two years ago.. I went through a stage where I wasn't sure what I wanted. I was questioning everything. I'd never had a real-life boyfriend before (lol).

Well, we are a happy couple.

Too happy. It will make you sick. :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I probably have posted too much about my girl but I am head over heals in love.

Have not cheated on her.

A bit of a challenge to get my space and need to work on time management to get some of my time back. Time is passing by too quickly and the months feel like weeks.

She is crazy in love with me too. like a couple of kids in high school.

It might be best if I die now so I can quit on top of my game. ;-)

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I am still friendly with the ENFJ I bitch and moan about constantly on here. We stayed up till 4 am talking last night. All foreplay and no climax that one. I enjoy him more than my crappy never ending first dates though.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SUPER pleased for you, Disregard. You're a great girl.

Arc, all ENFJs are insane. It's par for the course.

I met a guy. He made my brain catch on fire. I'm gonna get his number if I have to hide inside his clothes. With him. On a serious note, I have never met anyone like him, and I have never reacted to a man this way in my LIFE. It was like being hit over the head with a frying pan and liking it. Even if I'm just his friend, I'm SO glad to have met him. He's an ENTP and I wish to make him my king. Like right now.

Atomic Fiend

normal_headdesk.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh*

Be nice to your sister, okay? She's already insane. *eyebrow wiggle, wild laughter*

G

Glycerine

I am still kind of friends with the guy I had a thing for but there are things about his personality that I clash with. It's just really weird between the roommate, him, and I (I am better friends with the girl than the guy). I met this really cool INXP or maybe ENTP but have yet to contact him again.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanted her.. she is awesome, intelligent , warm, and sexy.. I am sure she felt the same.. But I am insane.. insane and romance don't mix..

The End.. :D

ENFJ: The Cult Leader

ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.

ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."

RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Domino has the biggest and bestest ENTP collection I've ever heard of! How do you gather them? *big-eyes*

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm SO over ENTPs. I think none of the other types are sporting enough to challenge Domino's crazy mofo ass though. Sorry you are doomed to their species my friend. One the bright side you're not doomed to ENFJs like me:steam:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
But I am insane.. insane and romance don't mix..

:hug:

Anyone who entertained the idea that I might date JTG1984 should be made aware that after he got randomly pissy and told me that I was a "whore" who should "burn in hell" one evening I decided to never speak to him again.

I'm guessing he don't wanna talk to me either.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would add some if I knew of, there was a deep friendship with an infp that was almost something but alas there is this silent treatment and now its a long lost friendship. she even almost quit smoking and thought of babies. hahaha. how the hell did I manage that one who knows then I said something random other about masturbation and meditation and it went down hill. my flirting skills are awesome, awesome! Unfortunately I saw her patterns and I was part of her patterns and she was part of mine and knew it and probably said stuff subconsciously that would leave her speechless, I tend to be like that.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
:hug:

Anyone who entertained the idea that I might date JTG1984 should be made aware that after he got randomly pissy and told me that I was a "whore" who should "burn in hell" one evening I decided to never speak to him again.

I'm guessing he don't wanna talk to me either.

:rofl1:

KDude

I find this thread irresistible, even though I have nothing to relay.

Believe it or not, about 10 years ago, I considered being a priest. "Father Dude". I feel like I'm at that point again. And I'm not even Catholic. :shrug: I'm just tired and shutting off from dating. I'm not upset. Love just doesn't seem possible sometimes. If I was ENFJ though, I'd be a little more creative and make my own orgiastic religion.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Believe it or not, about 10 years ago, I considered being a priest. "Father Dude". I feel like I'm at that point again. And I'm not even Catholic. :shrug: I'm just tired and shutting off from dating. I'm not upset. Love just doesn't seem possible sometimes. If I was ENFJ though, I'd be a little more creative and make my own orgiastic religion.

I used to feel that way and as a matter of fact considered being a priest too (although the celibacy part always kept me from joining beyond becoming a minister of "The Church of Life") Then suddenly I fell in love. If it can happen to me then it can happen to anybody.

rav3n

One small punt and then I'll go away.

Life doesn't have to be all or nothing and relationships aren't the sole purveyors of happiness.

/end punt