• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's get an update on all the potential romances

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate being the tubby socially-awkward INFP girl.

Does being rejected a few years ago by someone mean they'll reject me again now? I'm SO SCARED to say anything because I feel like if I do, I'll be hurt again.
It's a male who I'm 90% sure is ISTP, if it helps.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
You won't even like him once he's yours. You'll be pleased with yourself in capturing your once alluring prey and then you'll be bored and dump the idiot. Girls don't actually give second chances in matters of the heart. We just pretend to for awhile.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm still husbanding. Wife is still wifing. We still live in the same house, parent the same kids. That's about all there is to report just now.

This fascinates me. I don't know why.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You won't even like him once he's yours. You'll be pleased with yourself in capturing your once alluring prey and then you'll be bored and dump the idiot. Girls don't actually give second chances in matters of the heart. We just pretend to for awhile.

Not true.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
JoSunshine, what happened, babe?

I'm still :( over ENTP Beautiful Guy.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Would you like to pine with me Domino? I've been going on about 15 months now I believe. It's super fun!

*cries*

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I think I found a new Fbook status update.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
carairfresh.jpg

I prefer mine "Vanillaroma" or "Forest Fresh".

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
JoSunshine, what happened, babe?

I'm still :( over ENTP Beautiful Guy.

What I refer to as his "chicken headedness" (running around like a chicken with his head cut off) along with an alcohol issue (which he tried to hide) finally did us in. He spent a lot time time responding to whoever yelled the loudest and was the meanest to him. I've never been too into yelling and mean is not my bag, so I repeatedly got canceled on and brushed aside so that "so and so" wouldn't be mad at him. That is until I got mad at him, then he couldn't do enough for me. Then once I was fine he would vaporize again. It was exhausting. He has a bunch of horrible people in his life. I hate to say it, but I think it's because the nice ones get sick of being shuffled to the bottom of his priority list. But he sticks with the nasties...I think so he has people to get wasted with 5 days a week (most likely 7 now that I'm not around). I also think that the "I have to go otherwise they will be mad" was an excuse to go get annihilated.

I feel bad for him. I talked to him about it, but he basically said he doesn't want to try to get better. I can't make him. It was turning me into a basket case. Enough is enough.

Good luck with your ENTP...if that is an appropriate wish for you :)

O

Oberon

This fascinates me. I don't know why.

Me either.

It has one thing in its favor: stability. I know that my love interest yesterday will be my love interest tomorrow. I don't have to figure out where the relationship is going, or whether we have a future together. I don't have to worry about dating (she and I go on dates with each other, of course, but there's no need to worry about it).

All that is taken care of 'til death do us part.

megm87

MBTI Type
ENFP
What always happens...

Life got in the way.

ha SO true... :sigh:

my only thing going on is from this thread I attempted to start (apparently no a whole lot of people with ESTP experience around here haha): http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/41036-anyone-ever-dated-estp.html (I know it's long, sorry!!)

...he texted me last night which made me happy since in our last convo I laid my feelings on the line. We will see what happens - I go back and forth about how he really feels about me day to day. I have little if any experience with these kind of guys so I've kind of been thrown for a loop with him :huh:

PS I'm staying tuned to hear what happens with this airport girl LotsofHeart so make sure to post an update!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Me either.

It has one thing in its favor: stability. I know that my love interest yesterday will be my love interest tomorrow. I don't have to figure out where the relationship is going, or whether we have a future together. I don't have to worry about dating (she and I go on dates with each other, of course, but there's no need to worry about it).

So basically, your situation is neither potential, nor an actual romance.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Synarch said:
ENFJ's are bad for ENTP's.
WTF.

Speaking for an entire type now, are we. Charming. Thanks for acting like a jackass to someone who's never gone out of her way to rain on your parade.

You two need to get together already.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Me either.

I think the whole stability part is what fascinates me because in my experience ENTPs have serious allergies to stability. They get this nervous energy and mimic the symptoms of heroin addicts in withdrawal.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
And married ENTPs are such notorious flirts it amazes me how tolerant and patient their wives are. I think you would have to be some what of a masochist to marry an ENTP.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Why do you think INFJs tend to get together with them? :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4