• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's get an update on all the potential romances

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How you choose to see things is not necessarily how things are, especially when you're judging the thoughts, feelings, and actions of someone you can't possibly know that well (me) on the basis of a few words.

Un. Believable.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Thanks for the supportive words you guys, it's greatly appreciated. I'm gonna try to call her in a few days...I'm coming back Saturday, but I told her that, so I might wait a few days after so she doesn't think I'm desperate or something. But I'll keep you all updated!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Un. Believable.

Cut Chris some slack Domino. He's already apologized more thoroughly than justified. In my opinion anyways. I rarely apologize for being blunt/misunderstanding and I'm like NF and have a heart. So quit yer' Fe shenanigans!:workout:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cut Chris some slack Domino. He's already apologized more thoroughly than justified. In my opinion anyways. I rarely apologize for being blunt/misunderstanding and I'm like NF and have a heart. So quit yer' Fe shenanigans!:workout:

*cuts off a tree switch* Have at me, little fiery mama! *wiggles eyebrows*

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Disco will be arriving in DC in T-minus 3 days...

Prepare yourselves... :biggrin:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
People like me, I like them, they find out I'm batshit insane (medically) they leave. rinse, repeat.

Lots of potential no follow through! Dammit!! lol

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Try to keep them in the dark about the medically insane stuff. Then once they're hooked lay it on them. Should get you a few more dates in at least.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Try to keep them in the dark about the medically insane stuff. Then once they're hooked lay it on them. Should get you a few more dates in at least.

I like this, balls to blatant honesty to begin with, hehe. I have no problems with my condition, only others who seem to be uncomfortable with it. But getting them hooked first is a good plan!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're doing the long distance thing atm, but still going strong ;)

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I gave her a call today. She did answer, and it was a nice-enough conversation. I asked how she was doing and how her holidays were, and she told me about it. Our conversation was a little awkward, but nothing bad. I told her, "I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed talking to you and I didn't lose your number," and she said, "Thanks for calling, I really enjoyed talking to you too." I was right about to ask her if she wanted to hang out, but then she said, "Well, I guess I'll talk to you later." I was a bit surprised at the abruptness of it...Looking back I probably could've stopped her, but it just didn't seem right at that moment, so I just said, "Yeah definitely," and we said bye and hung up. I did the usual running in circles of "maybe I should've asked sooner," "Maybe she doesn't like me," etc. but that never accomplishes anything and I'm not convinced either is true.

I think I'm gonna call her again in a week or so, and hopefully we can touch base again then. I don't meet many people I can talk to like I did with her, so hopefully we can hang out again.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
"My" ENFJ regularly texts me when he's drunk. This means he's madly in love with me, yes? Okay, sweet.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I realize that it's pretty much all N's in this thread and it's on the NF forums....but would it be alright if an SJ weighed in on this thread?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I would welcome your update :)

Thanks! Though I'm not sure if "update" is an appropriate word

My current situation: Still single but things with my dance partner (ESTP) are also going very well. We went to a Swing party on Saturday and had a great time, had more than a few really close moments. No expectations of romantic growth as she's made it very clear to me that she's not interested but I still love being around her very much :wubbie:

I did however meet a woman last week that's caught my attention. She was at one of my dance classes and I've been trying to get to know her since. I haven't spent a lot of time with her but I have concluded three things

1) I don't know her very well but I suspect she's an introvert and a feeler I invited her to a dance party this Friday and I'm hoping she'll go!
2) She's very beautiful, very strong resemblance to Anne Hathaway I think.
3) We seem to be hitting it off pretty well! :yay:

I still love Rebecca very much....but she's made it clear to me what she wants from me and I can't keep clinging to a fantasy so I'm going to move forward and see what happens....well see

With my ENFJ-ex: Her and I are still very good friends, if not more affectionate than most friends would be. She's going through a rough patch right now and I'm trying to be as supportive of her as I can be. All the stuff about ENFJs made me smile though as I can count on a few incidents where some of the stuff that's been said in this happened has happened to me :laugh:

O

Oberon

I'm still husbanding. Wife is still wifing. We still live in the same house, parent the same kids. That's about all there is to report just now.

In other words, things are much the same as I described in the "Sex vs. Affection" thread.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just found out the introvert I was interested in is actually already spoken for. Story of my life it seems :laugh:

Oh well, on the next thing I suppose :sorry:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just found out the introvert I was interested in is actually already spoken for. Story of my life it seems :laugh:

Oh well, on the next thing I suppose :sorry:

Don't give up just yet. The night is still young. :D