User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

We're still together and going strong. We went to Hawaii for New Year's, and generally did a lot of meeting each others' families during the holiday season.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    WTF.

Speaking for an entire type now, are we. Charming. Thanks for acting like a jackass to someone who's never gone out of her way to rain on your parade. I finally met someone that I genuinely like a lot who genuinely likes me a lot, and you HAD to stick your 2 cents in. Dick move, and you know it.

Well. How sad for you. Then again, I forgot that you carried down the MBTI from Mount Sinai.

Bite me. And tell Violaine I said hello. Nevermind - I'll tell her myself. No need to keep you in the loop.
    Ah, I did not mean to give offense. That is why I crossed it out with the strikethrough formatting. It occurred to me that the statement I was making only applied to myself. In my experience, they have been bad for me. Precisely for the type of reasons you exemplify in your post. My exchanges with ENFJ's tend to match my retarded insensitivity with their sometimes sensitivity and we end up misunderstanding one another. Again, I apologize, Domino. It was not my intention to speak for any entire type nor to rain on your parade. I was not taking anyone aside from myself into account at all, actually. Simply relating my experiences to date. That ENFJ was the first girl I ever really liked and it really wounded me for a long time at a tender age.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    of what?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    ‚ÄĒ C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Ah, I did not mean to give offense. That is why I crossed it out with the strikethrough formatting.
    Delete. Button.

It occurred to me that the statement I was making only applied to myself. In my experience, they have been bad for me.
    This wasn't about YOU. That's the point. It was about ME and some guy you don't even know.

And since it DID occur to you that you were being obtuse and STILL didn't remove the comment, I really don't know what to make of you now.

Precisely for the type of reasons you exemplify in your post.
    No. NO. You don't get to pull out more MBTI body shield crap here. I reacted to you as a PERSON because you were being a jerk. My "type" has ZERO to do with it. Do you have any idea how patronizing you're being?

My exchanges with ENFJ's tend to match my retarded insensitivity with their sometimes sensitivity and we end up misunderstanding one another.
    You don't know me. My feelings are at the surface, yes, but I'm not an idiotic irascible weeping machine. I can take quite a lot of crap. And if you'd take a look around, there are a LOT of INFJs with plenty of surface fire and that doesn't make them emotional wrecks either.

If you get your hand slapped for being out of line, take it personally. Then maybe you'll stop using "type" as a means to justify your broad comments. MAYBE you were just being a jerk and I stood up for myself. I can't think of a single solitary female friend of mine who wouldn't have done the same.

Again, I apologize, Domino. It was not my intention to speak for any entire type nor to rain on your parade. I was not taking anyone aside from myself into account at all, actually. Simply relating my experiences to date. That ENFJ was the first girl I ever really liked and it really wounded me for a long time at a tender age.
    Again, sorry to hear it. Time to stop applying your pain from one youthful exchange to every aspect of type interaction.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

MeOW! *paws air*
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Domino what happens to the people who cut in line in front of you?

...man why can't I get that passionate over someone who isn't just a figment of my imagination? *sighs*
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Domino what happens to the people who cut in line in front of you?
    I smile pleasantly, think to myself what a nice barn they must have been raised in, and then slip their wallets out of their back pockets.

...man why can't I get that passionate over someone who isn't just a figment of my imagination? *sighs*
    It was a huge surprise to me too. Trust me.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My update -- I've been very happily involved with a INTJ for going on 7 months. We connect really well, and my friends can't get over how great we seem together in person. He's awesome.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    My update -- I've been very happily involved with a INTJ for going on 7 months. We connect really well, and my friends can't get over how great we seem together in person. He's awesome.
    *sighs enviously*

Need to go git me my own INTJ. I hear they're shy in real life, preferring to lurk in dark cubby holes where the sun can't penetrate.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I smile pleasantly, think to myself what a nice barn they must have been raised in, and then slip their wallets out of their back pockets.

It was a huge surprise to me too. Trust me.

Well I guess that's when you get those connections. When least expected! At least for me anyways