Enneagram
    8w9

What always happens...

Life got in the way.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You should have told her, too.
    I also don't feel too badly for her - she's been married, although legally separated, to a different man the entire time she's been with the ENTJ. We're talking a span of years here. I figure they more or less deserve each other at this point.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by eclare View Post
    I also don't feel too badly for her - she's been married, although legally separated, to a different man the entire time she's been with the ENTJ. We're talking a span of years here. I figure they more or less deserve each other at this point.
    You know. On second thought, I shouldn't have said that so glibly. Your attitude is, of course, much more measured and reasonable. It makes me realize that often the only party we (I) really need to worry about is ourselves (myself). If we can take care of our part of the equation, we need not worry about what other people do.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    What always happens...

Life got in the way.
    This.....and timing is everything. When he was interested, I was taken. When I was free, he decided at the very last excrutiating moment that....maybe, he was taken. But that was a very big maybe, as it turns out. He was conflicted, definitely. We're far apart in age. For a man who's 20 years older than a woman. it's fine. For a woman who's older and the man, younger, not so much (understatement) Frustrating: incredibly. Especially when you feel you've met your soul mate.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    This.....and timing is everything. When he was interested, I was taken. When I was free, he decided at the very last excrutiating moment that, maybe, he was taken. But that was a very big maybe. He was conflicted, definitely. We're far apart in age. For a man who's 20 years younger, it's fine. For a woman, not so much. Frustrating: incredibly. Especially when you feel you've met your soul mate.
    You're twenty years younger or older? Also, sorry to hear that.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I've almost got my (diplomatic Messianic cult leader) hands on his phone number. I've used my channels/sister/mafia contacts.

First act: I'm going to find a way to sniff all of his sweaters, shirts and jeans without being noticed. If noticed, I'm going to find a way to keep sniffing all of his sweaters, shirts and jeans anyway. I'm already collating a list of "oh this? I'm just..." statements that will be 1. so impossible as to dazzle his brain into agreement, or 2. so impossible as to dazzle his brain into agreement.

Second act: Prepare to stop sniffing his stuff long enough to get something to eat.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I've almost got my (diplomatic Messianic cult leader) hands on his phone number. I've used my channels/sister/mafia contacts.

First act: I'm going to find a way to sniff all of his sweaters, shirts and jeans without being noticed. If noticed, I'm going to find a way to keep sniffing all of his sweaters, shirts and jeans anyway. I'm already collating a list of "oh this? I'm just..." statements that will be 1. so impossible as to dazzle his brain into agreement, or 2. so impossible as to dazzle his brain into agreement.

Second act: Prepare to stop sniffing his stuff long enough to get something to eat.
    What type is the victim?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

ENTP. She collects them.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    ENTP. She collects them.
    ENFJ's are bad for ENTP's. Bad for me. Actually, we're bad for each other. I had a crush on one in high school. It was really awkward. Too much energy and neither one of us was comfortable with the energy of the other. It feels too intense, but also too weird and distant.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Still going with my IxFP (still unclear about the S/N). He'll be here with sandwiches and hugs shortly
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%