First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I am still friendly with the ENFJ I bitch and moan about constantly on here. We stayed up till 4 am talking last night. All foreplay and no climax that one. I enjoy him more than my crappy never ending first dates though.
    I'm back in yo-yo purgatory with my ENFJ friend also. Although it does not qualify as romance, there can be a flirty aspect to the friendship, and yes, I've bitched about it here before. He's long over the fact that I don't remember his b-day or send holiday cards (what kind of man gets pissy over that?), and his response is not to send me any happy or merry wishes (oh boo hoo...like I care). But he can't help noting that he forgot; he forgets to forget, or likes to remind me he made no effort by making effort to remind me.

Anyway, his yo-yo effect is not working quite the same. He can't quite pull me in as close; maybe he never intended to...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm back in yo-yo purgatory with my ENFJ friend also. Although it does not qualify as romance, there can be a flirty aspect to the friendship, and yes, I've bitched about it here before. He's long over the fact that I don't remember his b-day or send holiday cards (what kind of man gets pissy over that?), and his response is not to send me any happy or merry wishes (oh boo hoo...like I care). But he can't help noting that he forgot; he forgets to forget, or likes to remind me he made no effort by making effort to remind me.

Anyway, his yo-yo effect is not working quite the same. He can't quite pull me in as close; maybe he never intended to...
    The kind of man that needs to be reminded once in a while that they are special to you.. and once in while to show that you remember little details about them and to value what matters to them.. even if it doesn't matter to you.
    He will give you countless opportunities to learn what matters to him. He cares what matters to you and has noted every little detail.. but exactly.. If you don't care back.. He withdraws what he thinks is important. You guys need to talk LOL

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    The kind of man that needs to be reminded once in a while that they are special to you.. and once in while to show that you remember little details about them and to value what matters to them.. even if it doesn't matter to you.
    He will give you countless opportunities to learn what matters to him. He cares what matters to you and has noted every little detail.. but exactly.. If you don't care back.. He withdraws what he thinks is important. You guys need to talk LOL
    Oh, if you remembered the original thread, you'd see that I did....but that's water under the bridge. I'm not interested in more than our casual friendship now, for many reasons. And he has not noted what matters to me....he frequently forgets any personal info I've ever revealed.

I'm noticing with this INFJ I am seeing now that NFJs can have shitty memories for personal information about other people; they're quite perceptive about what is NOT said by people though . SFJs of course, are quite the opposite, and I suppose my tert Si puts me somewhere in the middle.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP

Hopefully you'll forgive me forgive me for posting in an update thread, when I'm actually new here, but romance stuff was what prompted me to join in the first place. I work with this cute, awesome guy, and we've been getting to know each other bit by bit over the past few months. The other day I noticed that he was reading about the Big 5 personality traits on Wikipedia, so I suggested he look into Myers-Briggs because he was interested in the general subject. He went ahead and started the test right then. I was pretty sure I had him typed, so I wrote my best guess down on a pieces of paper Clue-style and folded it. He took the test four times and it came out consistently INTJ (I guessed right!).

We'd been chatting a lot at work and he likes a lot of eye contact, but I wasn't really sure if he was interested until the other night. We were wrapping up after work, everyone else had left, and we were just sitting in my office talking about all sorts of things. You know how you can leave little lapses in conversation so somebody can take the cue and get up and go if they want to? I did that a few times, but he kept on talking with me. We sat there for two whole hours(!!!), until he noticed the clock. Since he told me his type, I went ahead and read about it online, and I was pretty surprised to see that INTJs don't tend to talk a lot with new friends unless they are "interested." So, I'm not sure if he's interested in a flirty way or likes me in a friendly way- but either way I'm happy because he's an awesome guy and I'm really enjoying getting to know him.

So, yeah, hey everyone
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Great updates!

MBTI
    INFJ

My ENTJ went back to his ex but then he more or less asked me to stay on as his mistress. I told him, as diplomatically as I could, that he's an asshole.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    O
    I'm noticing with this INFJ I am seeing now that NFJs can have shitty memories for personal information about other people; they're quite perceptive about what is NOT said by people though
    Hahahahahahahahahaha. True!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by eclare View Post
    My ENTJ went back to his ex but then he more or less asked me to stay on as his mistress. I told him, as diplomatically as I could, that he's an asshole.
    You should have told her, too.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You should have told her, too.
    Fortunately, I have no contact information for her - not even a name - so I didn't have to make that decision.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by eclare View Post
    Fortunately, I have no contact information for her - not even a name - so I didn't have to make that decision.
    Mr. Clean!