First 123412 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    No, that wasn't directed at you, that's my contribution to the thread.
    And yet, it would apply. Oh yes. It would apply.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I wanted her.. she is awesome, intelligent , warm, and sexy.. I am sure she felt the same.. But I am insane.. insane and romance don't mix..

The End..

ENFJ: The Cult Leader

ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.

ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."

RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Domino has the biggest and bestest ENTP collection I've ever heard of! How do you gather them? *big-eyes*

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm SO over ENTPs. I think none of the other types are sporting enough to challenge Domino's crazy mofo ass though. Sorry you are doomed to their species my friend. One the bright side you're not doomed to ENFJs like me:steam:
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    But I am insane.. insane and romance don't mix..

Anyone who entertained the idea that I might date JTG1984 should be made aware that after he got randomly pissy and told me that I was a "whore" who should "burn in hell" one evening I decided to never speak to him again.

I'm guessing he don't wanna talk to me either.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I would add some if I knew of, there was a deep friendship with an infp that was almost something but alas there is this silent treatment and now its a long lost friendship. she even almost quit smoking and thought of babies. hahaha. how the hell did I manage that one who knows then I said something random other about masturbation and meditation and it went down hill. my flirting skills are awesome, awesome! Unfortunately I saw her patterns and I was part of her patterns and she was part of mine and knew it and probably said stuff subconsciously that would leave her speechless, I tend to be like that.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

Anyone who entertained the idea that I might date JTG1984 should be made aware that after he got randomly pissy and told me that I was a "whore" who should "burn in hell" one evening I decided to never speak to him again.

I'm guessing he don't wanna talk to me either.

I find this thread irresistible, even though I have nothing to relay.

Believe it or not, about 10 years ago, I considered being a priest. "Father Dude". I feel like I'm at that point again. And I'm not even Catholic. I'm just tired and shutting off from dating. I'm not upset. Love just doesn't seem possible sometimes. If I was ENFJ though, I'd be a little more creative and make my own orgiastic religion.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

Believe it or not, about 10 years ago, I considered being a priest. "Father Dude". I feel like I'm at that point again. And I'm not even Catholic. I'm just tired and shutting off from dating. I'm not upset. Love just doesn't seem possible sometimes. If I was ENFJ though, I'd be a little more creative and make my own orgiastic religion.
    I used to feel that way and as a matter of fact considered being a priest too (although the celibacy part always kept me from joining beyond becoming a minister of "The Church of Life") Then suddenly I fell in love. If it can happen to me then it can happen to anybody.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

One small punt and then I'll go away.

Life doesn't have to be all or nothing and relationships aren't the sole purveyors of happiness.

/end punt